What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the Russians will sell these to you Safavids :lol:?

And even so, by the time the Russkies export these stealthies - which is said to be beyond 2025 a we will be flying these:

India will acquire it the modified version of it a few years from now.

The Kurds are doing it in a broad day light :lol:

LOL!!!!!

I forgot those guys man. Hats off the Iraqi Kurds. Who needs paperwork, legality and other hassle. Just sell from behind your truck. 8-)

• I love it when he walks on your nerves . Lol
Although he doesn't like iran , he is willing to team up with us just to bash saudi :D

He is awesome :lol:

He was worshipping you long before I came in here. :lol:

I wonder who's who :rofl: but you guys always think so much of yourselves :lol:

LOL!!!!!

I forgot those guys man. Hates off the Iraqi Kurds. Who needs paperwork, legality and other hassle. Just sell from behind your truck. 8-)

Iraq is the world's 1 joke nation.

The only thing that will be expanded are the entrails of anyone who tries to "expand" into Pakistan.

As for no one stopping it, I think you should look at what is happening in Syria.....

To think I actually thought you were a good poster.

I just did that so someone like Yzd would come and turn into a volcano :partay: it worked out

I just did that so someone like Yzd would come and turn into a volcano :partay: it worked out

You said it before I kicked into the convo bro!

Don't try to make up excuse, it won't help it.

Anyway, Iraqis are the tails and the pawns of Iran, nothing new!! Just glad you openly admitted it. :lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha:

Next ....

Bhawawawwaawwawawawawa... this was the best today...... you get the Emperor's appreciation award! :D

Got released with a note from FC
"Please keep them inside after dark, in this part of the world people get killed"

You said it before I kicked into the convo bro!

Don't try to make up excuse, it won't help it.

Anyway, Iraqis are the tails and the pawns of Iran, nothing new!! Just glad you openly admitted it. :lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha:

Next ....

Even if I go to outer space and leave the Safavid flag out there you will find it, you think this is the first time Doritos has experience :lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha:

After losing hundreds of civilians and soldiers to terrorists who came from Pakistan's side of border, it's truly inappropriate to talk like this.

I do appreciate Pakistan's help to rescue these soldiers, because I'm not ungrateful, but it's also Pakistan's duty from now on to prevent any similar incidents and also it's Iran's duty to secure its border with Pakistan and Afghanistan more properly.

At the end, Thank you Pakistan. :tup:

@haman10 : For answering few trolls, it's totally wrong to insult a nation as a whole. Please calm down and avoid answering those who don't deserve an answer.

Thats what i said earlier. These sort of issues can be fixed by cooperating together, there is no need for useless talk on a diplomatic level.

Forget other things, how are you gonna match us on pure brain capacity?

Theoretical physics owes us big time..... so does the Manhattan project...... the British bomb....... where I need to start, where to finish..........

Just rad this:

Muhammad Raziuddin Siddiqui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have 400+ more scientists, who have contributed to nuclear sciences and space research..... China / India / Pakistan are in a different league, whether all of you like it or not. We are something special, we are gifted and we are the future. Learn to live with it! :D

We steal it

Even if I go to outer space and leave the Safavid flag out there you will find it, you think this is the first time Doritos has experience :lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha::lol: :rofl: :D :laugh: :omghaha:

Bro,

Iraqis can't even move from one to street to another without someone getting shot at. Forget about the outer space - practically it is a mission impossible for you -

:lol::enjoy::rofl::haha::sarcastic::D:omghaha:

I don't hang around these sections, check out my record.

Forget other things, how are you gonna match us on pure brain capacity?

Theoretical physics owes us big time..... so does the Manhattan project...... the British bomb....... where I need to start, where to finish..........

Just rad this:

Muhammad Raziuddin Siddiqui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have 400+ more scientists, who have contributed to nuclear sciences and space research..... China / India / Pakistan are in a different league, whether all of you like it or not. We are something special, we are gifted and we are the future. Learn to live with it! :D
The product of British India. I don't think modern Pakistan can produce these scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom