What's new

Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

I feel this is an internal matter of Pakistan, and we should stop commenting much on this matter. I understand that this news has greatly disturbed our sikh brothers, but commenting some country's internal matter is not appropriate. Just imagine how irritated we feel when many Pakistani members comment regarding their concern about Indian Muslims. These are, "one off" sort of incidents and are blown by the media. I am sure if the Pakistani sikhs have can find refuge in some other places in Pakistan like Lahore.
If the Govt. issues visas or not, is a distant probability.

I feel this is an internal matter of Pakistan, and we should stop commenting much on this matter. I understand that this news has greatly disturbed our sikh brothers, but commenting some country's internal matter is not appropriate. Just imagine how irritated we feel when many Pakistani members comment regarding their concern about Indian Muslims. These are, "one off" sort of incidents and are blown by the media. I am sure if the Pakistani sikhs have can find refuge in some other places in Pakistan like Lahore.

agree :tup:

finally a better response from Indian member

And sikhs in Pakistan are happy, they are as much Pakistanis as we are.

I shared this video before also........ you can watch it once again if you missed

Last edited by a moderator:

there are Sikhs here in Peshawar too.....despite recent unrest, they are happy and safe here.

They are happy stop this bs thread my family knows them personally in lahore and in other areas of punjab .. yes there has been some events that has happend to them just like the rest of the people of the country. We as a country are figting this war againt these cowards and we shall till the end they are a part of country and will remain to be so we are proud of them and there ways and they are proud of there country so stop this bs............. we shall over come and rise again as a nation as we have always.

Its just that there should be a limit, to how much media should be trusted. Likewise I advice you guys also not to build a strong judgement about India being unsafe for minorities. We are not the only ones with an "over the top"media. It is common sense, that most of people want to coexist harmoniously and happily. A Hate monger is 1 in 100, but sadly he steals the headlines.:confused:

agree :tup:

finally a better response from Indian member

And sikhs in Pakistan are happy, they are as much Pakistanis as we are.

I shared this video before also........ you can watch it once again if you missed

Touche

They are happy stop this bs thread my family knows them personally in lahore and in other areas of punjab .. yes there has been some events that has happend to them just like the rest of the people of the country. We as a country are figting this war againt these cowards and we shall till the end they are a part of country and will remain to be so we are proud of them and there ways and they are proud of there country so stop this bs............. we shall over come and rise again as a nation as we have always.

They come every single year to Lahore/Punjab as Pakistan is a holy land for them, containing their spiritual places.

I've personally seen air-conditioned buses by the several dozens- arranged by provincial govt. - to take them from place to place. Hell, they get VIP treatment in Pakistan whereas in india they are just regulars living more miserly lives.

by the way i already posted a video regarding Sikhs in Peshawar....they will NEVER leave and they are extremely patriotic peoples. The bharti bozos of the forum will keep up the banter and mental masturbation, cant help those who cant be helped in the first place :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom