What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving this thread now you Pakistanis are either too ignorant, stupid or completely brainwashed to see that modern-day Indian Sikhs (not the tiny, tiny minority that still harbour Khalistan ideals) are more than happy to be part of modern-day India with its TRILLION dollar economy and future SUPERPOWER status. I pity those Sikhs who for whatever reason had to remain in Pakistan.

shupppar pawwwar - feed the millions of starving first.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the same party, that instigated the genocide of thousands of innocent men, women and children - of his own community, hypocrisy much??

Hypocrisy?

Spare that thought.

You kill people who are from the same religion with the same Prophet and the same Quaran and you talk of Hypocrisy?

Give the world a break!

another bigger faceplam !!!!!!!!!!

did yiu see them confined in a smal room instead of shouting it in the streets ?? i tel you why , because these are bunch of puppets hired by the political parties in Punjab...anyways, it seems you really have the wet dreams about this dead khalistani movemnet...so its useless educating you on thi stopic.

we can bring thousands of sikh brothers to show the truth to these pakistanis but still they wont accept :)
cause they live in a country were common man can not become president and PM and thats why they are always in denial mood :)
oppression takes the lead in pakistan :)

And seems like they dont have any thing else to post from pakistan except for that song.This must be nth time a pakistani member has posted it.Tallk about insecurities eh;).
Ny ways the very fact that this guys claim to fame is his song about pakistan speaks a lot about how open minded their society is when it comes to religon.

A thousand years of butt hurt speaks.

Keep crying, little indian

ny ways the best reply of all
Pakistan_Surrender_1971_War.jpg

Cry baby cry!!!

No u just have a modi n gang tht will burn,rape,loot n commit genocide......while the indian state does nothin to stop it.

Be it IOK,Sikh genocide,Gujrat,orissa or other..
Original Post By Pakistani Nationalist

You forgot Assam, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Haryana etc

From the same party, that instigated the genocide of thousands of innocent men, women and children - of his own community, hypocrisy much??

No Hypocrisy. The Congress has formally apologised for the mistake and the court cases are going on.

We realise that there were mistakes from our side and Sikhs also realise they had certain mistakes on their side. But all this is impertinent since none, NOT ONE Sikh had expressed his willingness to move to Pakistan but many have emigrated to India or want to.

So you FAIL.

Beheaded Sikh's cousin wants Indian citizenship

Pakistan: Expelled Sikhs want to migrate to India -

shupppar pawwwar - feed the millions of starving first.

Link and link

A thousand years of butt hurt speaks.

Says the man who actually got his butt hurt. if you know what I mean.

Hypocrisy?

Spare that thought.

You kill people who are from the same religion with the same Prophet and the same Quaran and you talk of Hypocrisy?

Give the world a break!

And you killed thousands of so-called indian Sikh's not even sparing families of soldiers guarding your borders.

Last edited by a moderator:
then why was there a ban on book saying gandhi
Was a homo?the author was expressing his views!
Again the lanka issue?

Could be a homo.

What's the big deal?

Jinnah, the Scotch gulping, pork devouring, Parsi wedded chap could not have been the same?

Come come.

The Mullahs are the big sodom bugs.

Want me to append links?

It will overrun the bandwidth!

Let us not go into drivel and scurrilous stuff to prove a point!

Are you aware that Pakistan as per google is highest in the world for animal sex, rape sex and other perversions?

Does it mean you are a homo and an animal sex lover?

Get rational.

No u just have a modi n gang tht will burn,rape,loot n commit genocide......while the indian state does nothin to stop it.

Be it IOK,Sikh genocide,Gujrat,orissa or other..
Original Post By Pakistani Nationalist

You forgot Assam, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Haryana etc

Thanks for reminding us, forgot about that.

We have Sikh Marriage Act in Pakistan, do you have it in india, NO :)

No. ..so ??

Most of them, migrated from your Punjab when the genocide occurred.

No you're wrong the genocide happened majorly in Delhi and surrounding areas.thats it (search net for beter knowledge on this). If they had to flee because pf genocide they would have fled to Punjab. anyways even if I take your point...its of no use in supporting your claim that Sikhs are supressed in india.

you give me 1 example fo genocide ..I can give you 1000 reasons supporting the fact that sikhs are respected in india..now you choose , wether you want to belive one 1 point of stupid and false youtube videos pr belive me a sikh giving you 1000 reasons.

Could be a homo.

What's the big deal?

Jinnah, the Scotch gulping, pork devouring, Parsi wedded chap could not have been the same?

Come come.

Want me to append links?

Lost the argument then son.

No Hypocrisy. The Congress has formally apologised for the mistake and the court cases are going on.

We realise that there were mistakes from our side and Sikhs also realise they had certain mistakes on their side. But all this is impertinent since none, NOT ONE Sikh had expressed his willingness to move to Pakistan but many have emigrated to India or want to.

So you FAIL.

Link and link

If they can forgive the genocide, why can't Pakistani Sikh's. ;)

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

So you FAIL.

Link and link

If they can forgive the genocide, why can't Pakistani Sikh's. ;)

Could be a homo.

What's the big deal?

Come come.

Want me to append links?

hope we can have a healthy discussion.
1.why was the book banned?
2. THE LANKA ISSUE?
i'll be waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom