What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it you guys don't understand? If two people are from same country, born and bred how is it fair for one to become a prime minister and other completely ignored. Until and unless the other person is treated as an equal is every aspect, he is being discriminated. What is his wrong in his case? Just not believing in Allah?

u better know who are in power in pakistan as PM n president a common man cant even think for those positions

oo come on yar dnt be so innocent sikhs are living peacefully in pakistan and the sikhs comming from india for visit are also happy than wht da F**k is wrong with ur media by u guys also try to degrade pakistan ??

why u r pulling indian media here. they did not report anything regarding to sikhs visiting pakistan. the thread was started by ur fellow countryman to give proofs that sikhs are happy in pakistan.

dude our medias degrade each other everyday..isn't it??
why are you getting so much frustrated about it man??
just chill..

ur media is more do more propaganda against pakistan atleast our media is not like that

why u r pulling indian media here. they did not report anything regarding to sikhs visiting pakistan. the thread was started by ur fellow countryman to give proofs that sikhs are happy in pakistan.

india media is piece of sh*t u also know it :D and yeah sikhs are happy in pakistan any problem ?? :what:

Honestly speaking the guy in the video is just doin what any citizen of any country would have done....whats so special about it. In that sense the sikhs in India are not just happy but also lucky that they did not choose pakistan over india. never you see a sikh in India wanting to go to pakistan, but I have seen cases where Pakistan sikhs have requested to come in india.

it is not trolling.

It is stating facts.

If you find that you cannot answer what you purvey as 'facts' when given facts, it becomes trolling.

First of all you don't know what really Sharia Law about Jazia is. Secondly, you posted a news from past when Taliban insurgency was going on, remeber sikhs are living in sawat and tribal areas for centuries. Thirdly you started to insisit on word NOW without knowing the facts about Sikhs contribution in education and properity. all the above is a freaking troll nothing else.

Is the below real face of secular india?

Last edited by a moderator:
ur media is more do more propaganda against pakistan atleast our media is not like that

dude lets not start media fight here..
but i have heard your media blaming hindus for situation in pakistan and even for not choosing pakistani players not getting chosen in IPL..
does that not show all of us the condition of so many hindus in pakistan?
so what i am saying is just stay away from media crap..

u better know who are in power in pakistan as PM n president a common man cant even think for those positions

Thats a cop out. It doesn't matter if a common man can or cannot become PM or President until constitution allows him to aspire to such position. But Pakistani constitution doesn't allow non-muslim the same. Hence discrimination does exist in your constitution so your rhetoric is just useless.

oh wait wait i forget sum thing ,,, do muslims have permission to buy property in mumbai???? :D

First of all you don't know what really Sharia Law about Jazia is. Secondly, you posted a news from past when Taliban insurgency was going on, remeber sikhs are living in sawat and tribal areas for centuries. Thirdly you started to insisit on word NOW without knowing the facts about Sikhs contribution in education and properity. all the above is a freaking troll nothing else.

inspite of these cases have you ever seen any Muslims india wanting to go to pakistan ???? NO...but sikhs in Pakistan have urged India to take them back.

Moreover, you are dragging Muslims in this sunject..then you should never forget the treatement you give to Hindus in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

oh wait wait i forget sum thing ,,, do muslims have permission to buy property in mumbai???? :D

except shabana azmi and Imran hashmi, rest of the muslims have the permission.

you showing us already what we know???
that too with indian videos??
atleast our media and movies are transparent enough to show the truth..

Muslims made the majority in United Punjab for centuries. Even today most Punjabis in the world are Muslims.

Jinnah wanted a majority Muslim country not really a theocratic country. There are still millions of Sikhs, Hindus, and Christians living in Pakistan happily and didnt chose to migrate to India.

From Wiki:

According to the most recent (1998) census [1] conducted by the Government of Pakistan, Hindus make up 1.20% of the population and Christians (Protestant and Roman Catholic) 1.9%, or around 2.3 million people. Other estimates put the numbers higher. Historically, there was also a small contingent of Jews in Pakistan most of whom left in the 1960s, their numbers are estimated to be between 1000-5000 predominantly in the city of Karachi.

As far as Mr Jinnah wanting a Muslim state, here is what he said on 11 Aug 1947 to the Constituent Assembly (as from a Pakistani site. I think it is an official website):

I cannot emphasize it too much. We should begin to work in that spirit and in course of time all these angularities of the majority and minority communities, the Hindu community and the Muslim community, because even as regards Muslims you have Pathans, Punjabis, Shias, Sunnis and so on, and among the Hindus you have Brahmins, Vashnavas, Khatris, also Bengalis, Madrasis and so on, will vanish. Indeed if you ask me, this has been the biggest hindrance in the way of India to attain the freedom and independence and but for this we would have been free people long long ago. No power can hold another nation, and specially a nation of 400 million souls in subjection; nobody could have conquered you, and even if it had happened, nobody could have continued its hold on you for any length of time, but for this. Therefore, we must learn a lesson from this. You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State. As you know, history shows that in England, conditions, some time ago, were much worse than those prevailing in India today. The Roman Catholics and the Protestants persecuted each other. Even now there are some States in existence where there are discriminations made and bars imposed against a particular class. Thank God, we are not starting in those days. We are starting in the days where there is no discrimination, no distinction between one community and another, no discrimination between one caste or creed and another. We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State. The people of England in course of time had to face the realities of the situation and had to discharge the responsibilities and burdens placed upon them by the government of their country and they went through that fire step by step. Today, you might say with justice that Roman Catholics and Protestants do not exist; what exists now is that every man is a citizen, an equal citizen of Great Britain and they are all members of the Nation.

Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.

Mr. Jinnah's address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan

dude lets not start media fight here..
but i have heard your media blaming hindus for situation in pakistan and even for not choosing pakistani players not getting chosen in IPL..
does that not show all of us the condition of so many hindus in pakistan?
so what i am saying is just stay away from media crap..

kindly also share those videos in which our media is blamming hinduz for not choosing our players in IPL ??? :)

dude film stars do not get homes cause all the trouble they cause...but anyone can get home in any apartment here..

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

kindly also share those videos in which our media is blamming hinduz for not choosing our players in IPL ??? :)

99 % of Sikhs had chosen India over Pakistan in 1947. And 99 % of them are one of the strongest driving forces in taking India forward. I still think they have been great asset for our army. They love India and India loves them. ( Not only Sikhs btw but also Muslims, Christians and everyone).

Its good that they are happy with India, But i cann't understand your and other indian members comments. Indian Sikhs love india and Pakistani sikhs love Pakistan, so whats wrong with it.
You indian just need a chance to start bashing Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom