What's new

Pakistani players sent packing as tensions soar

again, cricket world cup is an international event, ICC should resolve this and force india to let pak cricketers to play their gameactually we will prefer you to throw that garbage to the sea, export her to bangladesh
Force India ? :rofl:

You do realize that ICC is also called Indian Cricket Council. :D

ICC can't do a squat. Its national matter.

India thrashed England. :D

lol, a team with no present and future and in line to become a minnow of cricket but its fans making tall claims like this one

height of insecurity

Pakistan should veto tournament in India or play elsewhere where they can't be threatened from Hindu terrorists.

lol, a team with no present and future and in line to become a minnow of cricket but its fans making tall claims like this oneheight of insecurity
No present or future ? :rofl:

My nation, my norms :D

India mixing sports with politics, always. What a stupid county.

Nothing ever happens in a state of political vacuum. Refer the 1980 and the subsequent 1984 boycott of the Summer Olympics, calls for boycotting the Beijing Olympics, Iran's protests over the Olympics logo and the American uproar over Chinese merchandise in the last edition etc.

This is a decision taken by Pakistan, not India. AFAIK BCCI promised full security to the team & shifted the venue for Pak team's benefit. Why is India being targeted here? I know Shiv Sena made some stupid statement.. that's nothing new. Happened in the past & series still carried on...

Back
Top Bottom