What's new

Pakistani Music

One of the best threads. I almost downloaded all the songs :P.....

btw is there any new good famous band coming from karachi, except strings, all bands seem to be from lahore, call, mikaal hasan, ep, jal..

Aaroh n mizraab, broke, karavan is old, in 90s most bands were from this city

mis you seem to have some craze for pakistani music??, have u heard mizraab metal band songs??

There are some really very good composers in Pakistan. No doubt about that.

yaar i used to like Junoon a lot. In fact i have their whole collection. But now then i got too busy with work so hardly get time to google down new albums. Indian albums i can get by listening them on TV or something but for pakistani songs there is only way is to download and listen and then find out which one is good.

I have always loved nusrat sahab(have his full collection too) and other sufi singers. I have not heard of mizraab. give me the name of some good albums like sufiyana fusion sort like that of junoon. I will download them :lol:

Old is gold. Many new Pakistani singers are singing old Pakistani tunes but the original always sounds better.

New Pakistani singer Noman Khalid.
YouTube - Noman Khalid - Aitebar

The original by legendary Pakistani singer Junaid Jamshed (Original sounds much better).
YouTube - Aitebar Vital Signs HIGH QUALITY Full Song
Real treat to watch Rizwan sahab in full flow again and he plays a nice soft lead. How time and tide waits for no man, abhi toh yeh jawan tha!

Beautiful guitars, the vocals, well definitely not comparable to JJ.

Back
Top Bottom