What's new

Pakistani Music

And you are a troll who knows nothing about Islam and Pakistan.

Pakistan was always the best in music in South/Central Asia, even indians admit this or else they wouldn't have stole so many Pakistani tunes for their movies:

coke studio was the biggest defeat for indian music, they will never get over it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if this song has been posted before bt its still pretty nice even though i dont understand a word.

Laahol vila Kuwait...As I know Pakistan is an Islamic nation...And in Islam Songs and entertainment is Haram... Then how come you guys are listening and Singing all those.
(Refer to following hadees.) Who can be closer to Muhammad(saww) than Aisha(ra) the wife of Prophet. She was narrator of a large number of Ahadees.
(1)Was she unaware that music was haraam so that she let 2 girls sing song.!!!
(2)Was Prophet himself unaware of music being haraam so that he rebuked Abu Bakr(ra) when he scolded those girls & Aisha for playing music.!!!
(3)Did Prophet allowed music(a haraam thing) on Eid Day!!! So can we do haraam things on Eid Day??? Can we do zina on Eid Day??? Can we drink alcohol on Eid day??? Can we eat pork on Eid Day???
(4)If Prophet doesn’t stop from sth or praise sth that makes it “Allowed”. Prophet was given the duty of conveying message, so he had to be careful NOT to stay silent on “Haraam” going on in his own house. Not only he stayed silent he also stopped Abu Bakr from scolding them on singing. So we shouldn’t even talk bad of ppl using music in right way. But ofcourse it's wrong use is wrong.

If music was haraam "on it's own", Prophet of ALLAH would NEVER EVER have allowed a haraam in his house & himself would’ve been the first to stop it.

Sahih Muslim:4:1942(+S.Bukhari:15:70,72, 52:155, 58:268, S.Muslim:4:1938,1940, F:39:2.153):-
'Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah came (in my apartment) while there were two girls with me singing (with duff SM:4:1940 adds. While 4:1938 say wind-instrument) the song of the Battle of Bu'ath. He lay down on the bed (so he didn’t stop them; It makes music “Allowed”) and turned away his face. Then came Abu Bakr and he scolded me and said: Oh ! this musical instrument of the devil in the house of the Messenger of Allah ! The Messenger of Allah turned towards him and said: Leave them alone (for these are Eid days.SM:4:1940 adds). And when he (the Holy Prophet) became inattentive, I hinted them and they went out, and it was the day of 'Id and negroes were playing with shields and spear. (I do not remember) whether I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) or whether he said to me if I desired to see (that sport). I said: Yes. I stood behind him with his face parallel to my face, and he said: O Banu Arfada, be busy (in your sports) till I was satiated. He said (to me): Is that enough? I said: Yes. Upon this he asked me to go.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Now some say ONLY “duff” is allowed since they were playing duff. Then I ask them what about wind-instrument that Abu-Moosa & Prophet Dawood(pbuh) had as in S.Bukhari:61:568. Prophet Dawood used to sing Psalms with musical instruments(Psalm:33:2, 92:3, 144:9).

If Prophet Muhammad praise sth, it makes that thing allowed:-

S.Bukhari:61:568:-
Narrated By Abu Musa : That the Prophet said to him' "O Abu Musa! You have been given one of the musical wind-instruments of the family of David."(Prophet didn’t stop him so that makes it “Allowed”)

Prophet praised & even predicted Jannah with double reward for person who sang poetry that was in pace with camel’s foot steps, like singers keep pace with music, if singing with camel’s feet’s music was haraam then this is a haraam that takes u to Janaah:-

S.Bukhari:73:169:…….Amir was a poet, and so he got down and started (chanting Huda) reciting for the people, poetry that keep pace with the camel's foot steps,(so camel steps acted like music) saying, "O Allah! Without You we would not have been guided on the right path,…….. Allah's Apostle said, "Who is that driver (of the camels)?" They said, "He is 'Amir bin Al-Aqwa."' He said, "May Allah bestow His mercy on him." A man among the people said, Has Martyrdom been granted to him, …….The people claim that all the deeds of Amir have been annulled." The Prophet asked, "Who said so?" I replied, "So-and-so and so-and-so and Usaid bin Al-Hudair Al-Ansari said, 'Whoever says so is telling a lie. Verily, 'Amir will have double reward."' (While speaking) the Prophet put two of his fingers together to indicate that, and added, "He was really a hard-working man and a Mujahid (devout fighter in Allah's Cause) and rarely have there lived in it (i.e., Medina or the battle-field) an "Arab like him."

wow...what a bunch of beautiful women.....luv it ;)
zara sheikh :smitten::smitten::smitten:

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Probably the most Absurd and vulgar Pakistani music video...Although its a protest against teenage ....er....Relations

it sends out a good message though

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom