What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Well I am waiting for 14th August hope to have no light issues on that and that I get to watch this movie complete

All I will say is, "WHAT A FKN DISAPPOINTMENT".

Sort of pathetic really.

What was the need to put in english dialogues for govt and agency personnel? On TV, it looked like a cheap english dubbing, pathetic to watch.

Totally wrong portrayal of how stuff is done. Even hollywood movies don't put in so much shyte about their agencies in their movies.

Then Meesha Shafi goes "I have an MP-5 Assault Rifle!".

Yeah right!

All I will say is, "WHAT A FKN DISAPPOINTMENT".

Sort of pathetic really.

What was the need to put in english dialogues for govt and agency personnel? On TV, it looked like a cheap english dubbing, pathetic to watch.

Totally wrong portrayal of how stuff is done. Even hollywood movies don't put in so much shyte about their agencies in their movies.

Then Meesha Shafi goes "I have an MP-5 Assault Rifle!".

Yeah right!
I completely agree overhyped movie and completely crap acting even good actors sucked man the movie was full crap action was good but in end that too was not good and which man sings anthem on death

That was not even near expectations...Graphics were shitty and even Explosions in GTA vice were more shaky and near to natural than this movie...And why on earth was so much English by actors and Half Pashto sentence "Ao kana" by Terrorists...That sucked big time..

Now as it has been shown in th it will be available on the internet. I missed when it was being played in cinemas in london so would watch it on the internet although im sad about doing so. However as soon as it comes out on dvd i'll buy the original copy
Support pakistan film industry
Support pakistan
Pakistan zindabad

I watched it on cinema and today watched it on TV I did not enjoyed it on TV as I have enjoyed it on cinema, but still its a leap ahead in terms of movie making in Pakistan. Lets see how movie "Yalghar" comes out to be.

Operation-021 is also coming in October-2014 as per Cinepax website.

Last edited:
Well i enjoyed in watching ATRIUM cinema but on TV dont know it really sucks
Anyways its still better then many third class pakistani movies

733911_243508075805996_1394183506_n.jpg

My criticism isn't about the graphics or explosions or stuff like that (since I am aware of the technical situation in our cinema), but they could have done away with those stupid english dialogues, some poorly written script in some parts, some needless action (like that killing scene of Ali Azmat, yar annay ko bhi apnay sath banda nazar ajata hai), and made the security offices and security apparatus more real like.

They don't sit in huge towers overlooking the city with glass walls and sci-fi environment.

Back
Top Bottom