What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead near Indo-Pak border

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India
Bikaner: A Pakistani intruder was shot dead by BSF on Saturday near the border in Sri Ganganagar district.

The intruder, aged around 35 years, had crossed the border and entered into Indian territory, sources said.

A BSF patrolling party challenged him but he did not stop, after which he was shot dead, the sources said.

"No objectionable object was found from the slain intruder," Rajendra Singh, Police Circle Officer of Anupgarh area said.

He said that senior police and BSF officers reached the spot and the BSF has also informed their counterpart in Pakistan about the incident.

"The body would be buried after post mortem if Pakistan rangers did not respond," Singh said.

Pakistani intruder shot dead near Indo-Pak border

Good action by our Army. When an intruder is challenge by Army, he is supposed to respond or surrender, otherwise the Jawan should shoot. Preferably to kill. Whether he is a terrorist with arms or a simple civilian is not the soldiers problem.

Unrelated...but considering India shares a border with pakistan that runs through 4 different states (J&K, Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat), if an 'infiltrator' (under the assumption that it was a genuine goof up of crossing the international border unknowingly), what language does the BSF challenge them in? Does it vary depending on the state the 'illegal' has crossed over to?

The fact that he was unarmed doesn't rule out his involvement in recce or some other spying activity. However, Govts of both sides need to educate people living in border areas how to respond when they mistakenly cross the border and challenged by border guards of the other side. Most often than not, people simply panic when they realize their mistake and forget that they can't out run bullets. Also, their panicky behaviour prompts the security persons tons to open fire... people need to realize they have better chance of survival by surrendering that trying to dodge bullets (life is not hollywood, you know), that is, if they are innocent civilians. Sad to see a human life getting wasted by an imaginary line drawn on a piece of paper.

Unrelated...but considering India shares a border with pakistan that runs through 4 different states (J&K, Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat), if an 'infiltrator' (under the assumption that it was a genuine goof up of crossing the international border unknowingly), what language does the BSF challenge them in? Does it vary depending on the state the 'illegal' has crossed over to?

Does it matter? An armed person in military uniform yelling at you is kind of universal language, IMHO.

The fact that he was unarmed doesn't rule out his involvement in recce or some other spying activity. However, Govts of both sides need to educate people living in border areas how to respond when they mistakenly cross the border and challenged by border guards of the other side. Most often than not, people simply panic when they realize their mistake and forget that they can't out run bullets. Also, their panicky behaviour prompts the security persons tons to open fire... people need to realize they have better chance of survival by surrendering that trying to dodge bullets (life is not hollywood, you know), that is, if they are innocent civilians. Sad to see a human life getting wasted by an imaginary line drawn on a piece of paper.

Does it matter? An armed person in military uniform yelling at you is kind of universal language, IMHO.
Well idk but I was just musing on the theory that a combination of idiocy and a lack of comprehensibility (language wise) is certainly responsible for people just walking towards an army unit and getting deservedly shot, even when the soldiers are telling you to halt. (Not the exact same case, but similar situations have happened even in this side of the world...I mean the Western Hemisphere.)

he was probably fleeing from a madrasa !

for this i can reply like this
he was fleeing madrassa or mandir because he want to help indian girls getting r@p3d 24/7.

but i won't & instead i will ask Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster to take care of you troll.

shame.... for killing in cold blood, who so ever was the poor fellow.

please, post photos of his Pakistani id card.. or shutup.

Remember last time indian media reported indian smuggler intruder as a Pakistani, they are masters of developing fake news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well idk but I was just musing on the theory that a combination of idiocy and a lack of comprehensibility (language wise) is certainly responsible for people just walking towards an army unit and getting deservedly shot, even when the soldiers are telling you to halt. (Not the exact same case, but similar situations have happened even in this side of the world...I mean the Western Hemisphere.)

I do not think there is language barrier between India and Pak in border. Even though there are multiple state involved, security agencies are not state based. Also, they will know hindi for sure (atleast to say halt) and pakistanis can undersand that..

Back
Top Bottom