What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old child's rape by a 25 year old man legalized by court in the name of religion only because it involved converting a kaffir.

Immoral & disgusting. I can not believe some pakistanis are supporting this. I hope one day they become fathers of 12 year old girls and their little princess comes home from classes 1 hour late and they miss a heartbeat and at that moment they realize what horrible crime they so shamelessly supported once.

There is nothing unbelievable here.

You forgot who you are talking of?

12 year old child's rape by a 25 year old man legalized by court in the name of religion only because it involved converting a kaffir.

Immoral & disgusting. I can not believe some pakistanis are supporting this. I hope one day they become fathers of 12 year old girls and their little princess comes home from classes 1 hour late and they miss a heartbeat and at that moment they realize what horrible crime they so shamelessly supported once.

Tell me something before acting so holy...
Doesnt it happen india?
Look into the mirror before criticizing others...

As i said, stick to your bigotry.

i think you are a moron, persistently failing in your fail posts and with reading comprehension, you should get a medical examination

Child%20bride%20and%20members%20of%20her%20family%20soon%20after%20the%20wedding.jpg

Child marriages persist in rural India | Asian Tribune

Doesnt it happen india?
these kind of things happen in india, sometimes even worse. crimes aginst children and women yes. but never sanctified by even lower courts.

marriage with a female dog happens in india, and they are talking about legal marriages in pakistan??

0b0c7ce5-a02a-4171-aefd-e8c14e9b8dff.grid-6x2.jpg

Doesnt it happen india?

It may and it does.... But I would be surprised to find a single Indian member here who would / would have supported it in the name of religion or any other thing...

Doesnt it happen india?

Yes rape happens in India, is it legalized and so openly supported by people who are supposed to be pious, for farks sake NO. And if it did, I'd be man enough to oppose it and not make excuses and god forbid actually support it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299376 said:
trolling like this will get you a ban fateh like previous times? no where i have supported this, in my first post i mentioned that it should be an investigation reading failure, deliberate trolling
truth is not troll at least in india.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299400 said:
if one man can have 4 in your quom, why not other way.

Doesnt it happen india?

It doesn't.

No Muslim girls are kidnapped and forced to convert with such brazenness.

And wasn't your Islamic republic supposed to be final and perfect? Why compare with imperfect hell bound kaffirs?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299394 said:
marriage with a female dog happens in india, and they are talking about legal marriages in pakistan??

0b0c7ce5-a02a-4171-aefd-e8c14e9b8dff.grid-6x2.jpg

now you are trolling , this is superstition and stuff. not to be compared with above issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom