What's new

Pakistani FM Hina Rabbani arrives on Friday to invite PM Hasina

Hina to meet Khaleda Friday

UNBconnect... - Hina to meet Khaleda Friday

Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: November 08, 2012 22:42 PM
Reported in: National

Dhaka, Nov 8 (UNB) – Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar who is arriving here on Friday on a short visit will meet BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia in the afternoon.

“She (Hina) will meet the (BNP) chairperson around 2:45pm at her Gulshan residence,” Khaleda’s press secretary Maruf Kamal Khan told UNB on Thursday.

Hina Rabbani is scheduled to arrive at 10:15am to invite Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to attend the Developing-8 Summit to be held in Islamabad on November 22.

Hina is also scheduled to hold talks with her Bangladesh counterpart Dr Dipu Moni at the Foreign Ministry at 11am. Later, Hina will meet Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her official residence Ganobhaban at 12pm.

So badjaat, basharam la-hasina will go to Pakistan although she curse them 24/7. Shameless like her grand master.

welcome khalida, hope you win and win hearts of pakistanis :cheesy:

Not Khalida. You are about to host demon Hasina in your country. You have been warned and good luck.

welcome khalida, hope you win and win hearts of pakistanis :cheesy:

Not Khalida. You are about to host demon Hasina in your country. You have been warned and good luck.

I don't know how to feel, still remember how ill Hasina treated the Pakistani team when they won the match against BD, hope Hina ties up the relation.

I don't know how to feel, still remember how ill Hasina treated the Pakistani team when they won the match against BD, hope Hina ties up the relation.
yeah there will be Bangladesh seeks apology from Pakistan thread soon...

Please forgive this village woman of Bangladesh. Although she is the daughter of Father of Nation, she was brought up in his village in greater Faridpur under the guidance of her grandmother. This upbringing has permanently set her character. Our village women can be very indecent and quarrelsome. She has no shame, but, she shames us by her behaviour and talking.

Not a good idea...
I am disappointed...
Not because i am against inviting BD prime minister.
But i am against the method being used...
Will cause another embarrasment....

Not a good idea...
I am disappointed...
Not because i am against inviting BD prime minister.
But i am against the method being used...
Will cause another embarrasment....

its now record of BD dear in EU deal they did to us what india didn't in asia cup then after that BD team visit . may be tommorow anyone else will go BD court for haseena visit on pakistan and court will stay on it :lol:

1. BD Police have arrested English tabloid Weekly Blitz Editor Salah Uddin Shoaib Chowdhury on fraud charges two days ahead of Pak FMs visit to Dhaka. He had created an unfounded rumor about an affair between the son of Pak Prez and this married lady.

2. Hasina is not her father. Sheikh could withstand all pressures from Indira Gandhi to travel to LHR to join the OIC Summit. Because of elections coming up Hasina would be in a predicament. Her mentors desire that BD remains isolated, and particularly away from Muslim countries - most of all Pakistan. (Remember the proposed BD cricket tour fiasco?). People of BD may desire friendship with India but would never like to become pro-India, ie, doing/not doing all that India desires.

It's time to move forward: Hina

Friday, November 9, 2012

Pakistan's Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar said on Friday that it is time to move forward to a better relationship between Pakistan and Bangladesh forgetting the past.

In response to her Bangladeshi counterpart Dipu Moni's advocacy for a formal apology from Pakistan for the genocide and atrocities committed by Pak army during the 1971 Liberation War, Hina the 35-year old charismatic emissary said this on Friday.

"Since 1974, Pakistan in many occasions have already regretted for the 1971. It's time to look forward for the progress of the two nations", Foreign Secretary Mizarul Quayes told the journalist quoting Hina who met Dipu Moni.

Dipu told Hina that relation between Bangladesh and Pakistan will improve only after resolving the outstanding issues which includes formal apology from Pakistan on 1971 genocide.

Earlier in the day, Hina arrived in Dhaka on a five-hour visit to invite Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to Islamabad to attend the Developing-8 Summit on November 22.

Hina arrived at Hazrat Shahjalal Airport around 10:15am by a special flight.

Foreign Secretary Mizarul Quayes received her.

Initially, her visit was supposed to be for 12 hours but her schedule was later modified.

Hina Rabbani held a meeting with Foreign Minister Dipu Moni at the ministry for twenty-minutes starting from 11:25am.

After the meeting she called on the prime minister around 12:00 noon. She handed over an invitation letter to the premier to attend D-8 Summit to be held in Pakistan this month.

Later Hina met BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia at her Gulshan office.

Hina left Dhaka around 3:30pm.

It's time to move forward: Hina

Back
Top Bottom