What's new

Pakistani Fashion

damn i just went through this thread right from beginning to end there is so much beauty that I saw loads of pictures that I hadn't even seen before must have given like a 100 more thanks lol btw great work shamk :tup:
I can't believe I made this thread way back in 2008 ! nearly a million views and it's still going thx for all the support over the years guys :):tup:
hehe I'm gonna make a celebration post when it hit a million :bunny:

damn i just went through this thread right from beginning to end there is so much beauty that I saw loads of pictures that I hadn't even seen before must have given like a 100 more thanks lol btw great work shamk :tup:
I can't believe I made this thread way back in 2008 ! nearly a million views and it's still going thx for all the support over the years guys :):tup:
hehe I'm gonna make a celebration post when it hit a million :bunny:
no problem, i ll keep on posting and get it to a million views and try to im 2 million next :thinktank:

243750%252Cxcitefun-sadia-khan-27.jpg

pakistani-actress-sadia-khan-latest-picture-1.png

sadia1.jpg

I think also coz we have the best girls .I grew up around desi dominated area full of indians,pakistanis,sri lankans and bengalis UK is full of them and I can genuinely say pakistani girls are alot more attractive,modern and fashionable compared to other south asian girls :cool:

They should start a Vogue Pakistan.

We definitely have the best fashion industry in all of South Asia ( and I'm not being biased)
if you look at the growth of our fashion industry, you can totally tell that we are not far from having vogue pakistan too, this year is predicted to be the best year for fashion, music, film and drama industry, fashion industry is already gaining world wide attention
Pakistan Sunsilk Fashion Week - Lahore Show Highlights (Vogue.com UK)

I think also coz we have the best girls .I grew up around desi dominated area full of indians,pakistanis,sri lanaks and bengalis UK is full of them and I can genuinely say pakistani girls are alot more attractive,modern and fashionable compared to other south asian girls :cool:

Our girls have such grace and class. :)

I think also coz we have the best girls .I grew up around desi dominated area full of indians,pakistanis,sri lankans and bengalis UK is full of them and I can genuinely say pakistani girls are alot more attractive,modern and fashionable compared to other south asian girls :cool:
but the problem is that they have more freedom thn our women do, our society is still a bit conservative if we compare ourselves with banglis, indians, sri lankans etc but im 100% sure that will change soon

if you look at the growth of our fashion industry, you can totally tell that we are not far from having vogue pakistan too, this year is predicted to be the best year for fashion, music, film and drama industry, fashion industry is already gaining world wide attention
Pakistan Sunsilk Fashion Week - Lahore Show Highlights (Vogue.com UK)

Its long overdue.

So many people have of different nationalities have told me that we have such stylish and beautiful clothes.

The vibrant and thriving Pakistani fashion industry needs to be recognized internationally.

but the problem is that they have more freedom thn our women do, our society is still a bit conservative if we compare ourselves with banglis, indians, sri lankans etc but im 100% sure that will change soon

It is already changing - it will take time - but we will become more like Turkey and Iran - with our values intact - we can do so many things.

Back
Top Bottom