What's new

Pakistani Fashion

186294_555061161_7479517_n.jpg

saro4.jpg

nope try "pakistani fashion" shows whats on your mind.........

no im telling whats on your mind, i havent ever seen mini skirt pakistani women until this thread, i had never seen pak models wearing skirt, seems you are spending hours digging it up :lol: and you are already posting 90% skirted women out here and most of the pictures looks like they shooted abroad

no im telling whats on your mind, i havent ever seen mini skirt pakistani women until this thread, i had never seen pak models wearing skirt, seems you are spending hours digging it up :lol: and you are already posting 90% skirted women out here and most of the pictures looks like they shooted abroad

Where? Do you know what a skirt is? Let alone a 'mini-skirt.'

For somebody who is acting so conservative you've certainly done you fair share of time posting on this thread and omg 90% skirted women ? these models are wearing desi fashion in the vast majority of these pictures and 99% of these pics are shot in pakistan and nearly all of them are living and working in pakistan .I can't believe you think these are shot abroad you need to get out more seriously .Just close your eyes this coz i guess thread must be too x-rated for you maybe you never seen a girl in skirt.
Stop trolling if you don't like it go away.

I was wondering what happened to FTV Pakistan.
Is it still running?

It hasn't been banned, has it?

I was wondering what happened to FTV Pakistan.
Is it still running?

It hasn't been banned, has it?

I'm pretty sure its running!

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Anyone seen Pakistan's version of "America next top model", Veet Miss Super Model? lol

Back
Top Bottom