What's new

Pakistani Fashion

FahadHussaynCoutureNishaButt2.jpg

rab3.jpg

3996556523_b71f494d42.jpg

Looks like you have given them a thorough look.
The thread is about Pakistan fashion. Don't give morality lessons here. Everyone is questionable to God.

You live in Pakistan and well aware of Pakistan fashion industry. Why you bothered to click this thread when you knew very well that what this thread is all about? If you are a pious person then stay away from such threads.

if u cant reply with deginity dont reply at all...

if u cant reply with deginity dont reply at all...

she replied you quite respectfully,

how do you want her to reply you otherwise :woot:

Come on Aston, get off this thread if you can't contribute positively

surely you will find plenty of spicy threads in other sections too - please keep this thread pure... far from criticism

Dude who are these freaks? Pakistani? Did we check their national id cards?

Yeah they are Pakistani model's. And this is supposed to be normal for high fashion, just check out pictures from fashion shoots/ fashion shows for other countries.

if you think this is nude then you live a very sheltered life get your eyes checked they are all fully clothed and not "nude" in the slightest what did you expect from a fashion thread anyway burkas ? and btw why you even clicked on this thread if your so conservative ? it's better you stay away if it's too "unholy" for you and let others enjoy themselves :rolleyes:

you said that they are fully clothed--- well , i beg to differ --- ive come2 this thread for the first time and seen the last 3 pages , all ive seen is low blouses, see through blouses , mini skirts-- etc in the name of fashion

there is great fashion going on in pak-- but the choice of pics are from a teenager boy's perspective

plz dont go 'im mullah or something' --- i dont like mulas, nor have i watched pak tv channals for the past 8 years, just to tell you how westernized i am--- but i feel , that to show we are broadminded, we are going out of the way to proove it -- just a sign of insecurity

important to point out, im not pinpointing you, im generalizing

nice thread....i have seen 100 pages now....good to see this stuff on defense:smitten: forum...

Back
Top Bottom