What's new

Pakistani ethnicities

Which ethnic group do you belong to?

• Total voters
how can I put choose my ethnicity when its so mixed? Although I consider myself Kashmiri, but seriously why have you put Kashmiri as only mirpuri? Those mirpuris aren't the only kashmiris .:pissed:

hhaah i saw only full blue and pink lines but did not see that only 2 members have voted at that time......:lol:

by the way you are related to desert fighter arnt you?

i thought for a long time that desertfighter was appearing as a girl in a duplicate account

how can I put choose my ethnicity when its so mixed? Although I consider myself Kashmiri, but seriously why have you put Kashmiri as only mirpuri? Those mirpuris aren't the only kashmiris .:pissed:

im sorry, are you butt ?

by the way you are related to desert fighter arnt you?

i thought for a long time that desertfighter was appearing as a girl in a duplicate account

im sorry, are you butt ?

yes, mostly.

its because @multicore felt very patriotic

ive seen your reported posts and how you slam the ethnicity card wherever you fail in a debate ... doesnt this thread give you the background to judge a person because of ethnicity rather than post quality

ive seen your reported posts and how you slam the ethnicity card wherever you fail in a debate ... doesnt this thread give you the background to judge a person because of ethnicity rather than post quality

i failed a debate ?

when?

i think you can choose multiple options.

Back
Top Bottom