What's new

Pakistani enginers attacked in kandahar 7 killed.

I am not crying like Indians for begging your sympathy over target killing of CIVILIAN Pakistanis, indeed its a war Zone. Neither i need to say fake RIP here.

And there is a big difference between the two incidents. From yoru side most of those killed were Miliatry men indeed not construction workers.

Here you have killed CIVILIANS that too in typical RAW style taregt killings. and indeed the Northern Alliance paid goons have helped you there.

You have sown the seed of another proxy war in Afghanistan. I am happy India did act in a childish way as it is going to make us more determind to not trust India in anyway.

Its not like Pakistan is in a hurry to trust us to begin with.

You can't prove a single word of that rant.

Its a war zone, what were you expecting?

this is the the first time your people have been killed in Afghanistan...right?
we've had many a hundred peaceful construction workers and engineers sacrifice their lives in Afghanistan.
if you imply that we are using the mercenaries that have always gone after our people to go against your people then it doesn't make any sense...
somebody's embassy got bombed recently...was it yours?

Its the timing of the attack and the attack is much different than bomb blasts wherein people from almost all sides killed there.

read the News again. It said a man riding a bike opened fire on them.

This is TARGET KILLING.

Simply giving some solace to Indian ego there.

Pari if you had targeted Pakistani in Afghanistan then i would not have argued here. But its the cheapest way by India to taregt Civilians.

Its a war zone, what were you expecting?

:agree::agree: i was expecting this cheapest shot from India.

Specially keeping in view the mum from India over the killing of their army personnel in bomb attack. I knew its going to be some cheap way to get some ego boost by India.

nevermind :)

And what about those countless consulates created for RAW, I think figure has crossed 30, wow that's a huge number in any case let alone in a war broken country.

Are you sure, I think Zaid Hamid thinks the number's closer to 50 - 60.:D

Where are these consulates? care to provide us with a few links to back up your assertions?

I am not crying like Indians for begging your sympathy over target killing of CIVILIAN Pakistanis, indeed its a war Zone. Neither i need to say fake RIP here.

And there is a big difference between the two incidents. From yoru side most of those killed were Miliatry men indeed not construction workers.

Here you have killed CIVILIANS that too in typical RAW style taregt killings. and indeed the Northern Alliance paid goons have helped you there.

You have sown the seed of another proxy war in Afghanistan. I am happy India did act in a childish way as it is going to make us more determind to not trust India in anyway.

I'm not one to take pleasure in dead people like you have been doing on kabul and pune attacks threads, so you can rant all you want but your bullcrap remains just that, just bullcrap.

I REPEAT, MANY INDIAN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HAVE DIED IN AFGHANISTAN TOO TO TARGET ATTACKS, SO ALL THAT RANT IS JUST PAR FOR THE COURSE FOR YOU, BUT BASELESS.

:agree::agree: i was expecting this cheapest shot from India.

And how'd you figure that out? did you conduct an inquiry into the incident?

Specially keeping in view the mum from India over the killing of their army personnel in bomb attack. I knew its going to be some cheap way to get some ego boost by India.

I think the prime minister condemned the attack, just like he's condenmend every other terrorist incident, so I don't understand your point..

Thank you for providing the correct figure, my figure was a couple of years old. I believe the figure would have reached there by now.

Where are these consulates? care to provide us with a few links to back up your assertions?

Sure, i will but in a concerned thread. this thread has already been hi jacked and derailed, i dont waana derail it further.

:pakistan:

Adios

For all those 600 indian consulates, the ISI finds only the kabul one to bomb every year :)

And that too when the rest of the country is supposedly governed by pakistani proxies - taliban :)

Its the timing of the attack and the attack is much different than bomb blasts wherein people from almost all sides killed there.

read the News again. It said a man riding a bike opened fire on them.

This is TARGET KILLING.

Simply giving some solace to Indian ego there.

Pari if you had targeted Pakistani in Afghanistan then i would not have argued here. But its the cheapest way by India to taregt Civilians.

don't give any solace to anything...
read below...
things you missed...in Afghanistan...
2 Indian road construction workers kidnapped in western Afghanistan - AP Worldstream | Encyclopedia.com
2 Indian engineers killed in Afghan
Two Indian workers killed in Afghanistan
Two Indians among three killed by militants in Afghanistan
Three Indian Engineers killed in Afghanistan suicide attack | Daily News, Breaking News, India News, Punjab News

and finally...the complete list...

List of private contractor deaths in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can understand your anger...it's just that we've felt the same anger manifold...and many times...
so please don't blame us.

if wiki is to be believed(they have good sources on this one)
Pakistan has lost 9 private contractors
and we have lost 7
do we all have agents working in Afghanistan?

Pari again dont compare it with normal incidents.

Many Pakistani Civilian construction workers, and common Pakistanis were killed and kidnapped in Afghanistan during all these years of war, NO One from Pakistan had blamed INDIA for that.

Why i am blaming you for this target Killings because check the timings and the method of this killing, simply RAW revenge.

Anyway i am not much worried i am glad that India had set a precedent for us to follow in the same.

Why i am blaming you for this target Killings because check the timings and the method of this killing, simply RAW revenge.

Anyway i am not much worried i am glad that India had set a precedent for us to follow in the same.

it is easy getting seduced by anger and hatred...
I can't convince you otherwise...
but once you tread on the path of going about meeting the precedents you understand..the way you understand them...it doesn't end there..

May they rest in peace.
Ameen.

The LET is as rogue and anti state as Osama (former Mujahid well associated with Saudi Arabia, USA, Pakistan) and is a declared terrorist outfit, we have been fighting LET fighters in WOT as well!
So if the current attitude is that anything to which LET is linked can be used to implicate Pakistan then it is downright stupid logic and is akin to playing into the hands of terrorists.

There is no evidence of LET in the recent attack in which Indians were killed.
Even if LET was involved then what?
They are terrorist outfit who want an Indo Pak war, was it not obvious from Mumbai attack?
Certainly did not suit Pakistan in any manner whatsoever and ofcourse India was the victim...

To say that LET is involved without proof and then to conclude that they could not have planned such an attack without ISI is quite a lame accusation...

Some members here are talking like they are officially overseeing ISI and RAW in this region, please grow up and stop giving such statements which have no substance to them.

Pakistan is cooperating with the stakeholders and is suffering at the hands of terrorists as well.
Our legitimate concerns regarding our interests in Afghanistan have been raised to the stake holders and have been acknowledged as Genuine Concerns...

We are also investing in Afghanistan and contributing to the reconstruction effort quite generously, we have no interest in setting things on fire.

This thread was about precious lives lost, people who were working for a better Afghanistan...let us honor their memory and not start indulging in nonsense.

it is easy getting seduced by anger and hatred...
I can't convince you otherwise...
but once you tread on the path of going about meeting the precedents you understand..the way you understand them...it doesn't end there..

Hope you tell this to Indians as well.

And its not haterd neither anger. Its simply 2+2=4 methamatics.

I dont see India is going to be friendly towards Pakistan in near future or even forever.

Inna Lilla Hai Wa Inna Ellaihi Raji'ooon

i hope now another war does not start in Afghanistan where Indians are killing Pakistani civillians and Pakistan are killing indian civillians in response

Keep that war upto LOC no need to take it to Afghanistan please

Back
Top Bottom