What's new

Pakistani engineer invents generator that runs on water

Good initiative by this engineer guy.....is an excellent creative work.....:smokin:

i think ramar pillai (google please) converted to islam and moved to pak

An "self-taught" engineer who forgets about the Laws of Thermodynamics to this extent can't be all that smart, either.

People please don't F science like this !

1. The machine which he claims to make is a generator: thus power out >> power in.
As far as I understand it takes a lot of power to separate hydrogen and oxygen in water to their gas state.

Any turbine thus running after burning these two gases will be subjected to normal energy losses in friction, thermal losses etc.
Thus, Power out will always be less than power in.

2. Please give heed to the fact that people who (mis) report these things ( press ) are not qualified. The last time they were subjected to anything scientific ( as remotely as possible ) was when they were in class 8.

3. Well i don't even want to go in definition of invention and a discovery !

Make your self proud, differentiate your self from press people. Science is your friend.

technically speaking i will not call it a generator that runs on water.....it is basically a process which needs energy from external source to split h2o......i will call it a generator that runs on battery or external power.......

but still a nice work by a person on his own without having any support & degree in engg....really deserves an hats off....a perfect example of "himmate marda toh madade khuda"...

People please don't F science like this !

1. The machine which he claims to make is a generator: thus power out >> power in.
As far as I understand it takes a lot of power to separate hydrogen and oxygen in water to their gas state.

Any turbine thus running after burning these two gases will be subjected to normal energy losses in friction, thermal losses etc.
Thus, Power out will always be less than power in.

2. Please give heed to the fact that people who (mis) report these things ( press ) are not qualified. The last time they were subjected to anything scientific ( as remotely as possible ) was when they were in class 8.

3. Well i don't even want to go in definition of invention and a discovery !

Make your self proud, differentiate your self from press people. Science is your friend.

I would rather say it runs on on lesser fuel now. With this hydrogen seperator it will take very less fuel like 30 to 40 percent.

Suppose if ur gene runs for an hours and uses 3 liter of petrol .Now it will do the same but will 1.5 liter of fuel or even less.

I think he should be appritiated for what he did without any engineering degree..........

Best of Luck to him..........

I would rather say it runs on on lesser fuel now. With this hydrogen seperator it will take very less fuel like 30 to 40 percent......................

That is IMPOSSIBLE. Would you care to present any rational and scientifically valid evidence to support that statement?

I would rather say it runs on on lesser fuel now. With this hydrogen seperator it will take very less fuel like 30 to 40 percent.

Suppose if ur gene runs for an hours and uses 3 liter of petrol .Now it will do the same but will 1.5 liter of fuel or even less.

I think he should be appritiated for what he did without any engineering degree..........

Best of Luck to him..........

please,
you are degrading my profession !

guys even a tenth grade student knows that electrolysis to get hydrogen will have less fuel efficiency unless of course you can get cheap electricity

so in future if somehow we can get cheap electrcity by very large scale solar or by fusion reactors we can generate hydrogen and use it as a fuel. the enviromental effects will be zero as reactions gives up water but technical difficulties are too much including safety

anyway its possible he is telling people to steal electricity use to generate hydrogen and use it during load shedding! 50% people dont pay their bills in Pakistan in first place, which is the cause of loadshedding due to circular debt

maybe he invented this the first time in pakistan, but my dear swat engineer this has been done all over the world already.

Back
Top Bottom