What's new

Pakistani delegation in Iran to boost trade - Pakhtunkhwa and Fars

The export the revolution mantra of Khomeni created a massive internal security risk for Pakistan and once-close shah era releations between Pakistan and Iran deteriorated rapidly. The mistrust and Iranian backing of Shia terrorist proxies have created a complete viod in Iran-Pakistan relations which is demonstrated by lack of air and land transport services to Iran.

I know about Shaheen to Mashad but it is only known among the pilgrims, Actually, i was on board the very first flight.
I think it is twice weekly flight.

Where as Iran's business capital is Tehran and we need flights to Tehran not limited to Zahedan and Mashad.

So there are no direct flights between Tehran-Islamabad? it's a shame.

I know about Shaheen to Mashad but it is only known among the pilgrims, Actually, i was on board the very first flight.
I think it is twice weekly flight.

Where as Iran's business capital is Tehran and we need flights to Tehran not limited to Zahedan and Mashad.

There is Mahan Air's flight between Karachi-Tehran but at the moment we don't have much trade relations. I think number of flights will automatically increase with demand.

Shaheen Air goes to Mashad and now they are going to start flights to Zahedan. Still other carriers such as PIA and AirBlue need to step up.

You are correct. Iran is concentrated more on it's western side, whereas Pakistan is concentrated on it's eastern. I think we need to add flights to Tehran and Isfahan.

Shaheen's target customers are not business community

OK,, i didn't knew.

While, i was on board to Shaheen air, people from as far as Karachi were on board.

You are right the passengers were purely pilgrims and shouting salogans, during all flight... there were some families of Pakistan embassy evacuating, as there was an attack on Pakistan embassy and staff was being harrased while shopping trips.

Shaheen air is handled by Aseman air office in Mashad.

OK,, i didn't knew.

While, i was on board to Shaheen air, people from as far as Karachi were on board.
d.

Oh dear posters.

Let's discuss the delegation.

So what if PIA has flights or shaheen or Air India.

Let's focus on the thread please.

Thank you

The export the revolution mantra of Khomeni created a massive internal security risk for Pakistan and once-close shah era releations between Pakistan and Iran deteriorated rapidly. The mistrust and Iranian backing of Shia terrorist proxies have created a complete viod in Iran-Pakistan relations which is demonstrated by lack of air and land transport services to Iran.

I'm sorry, Shia terrorist proxies? Can you even name one such group or person in Pakistan?

I'm sorry, Shia terrorist proxies? Can you even name one such group or person in Pakistan?

I hate to take this thread away from the main topi!

But for you here are the high level details.

Immediately following the revolution, Khomeni funded and helped establish 3 Shia organizations in Pakistan.

1. Tehrik-e-Jafaria Pakistan (TeJP - political wing with an aim to establish Iranian-Shia sharia in Pakistan)
2. Imamia Students Organisation, (ISO - Student wing that fed young interns to TeJP and SeMP)
3. Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan---- (SeMP Shia militant group)

As a result 1981,82, and 83 saw huge armed clashes between Shia and Sunni militants especially in Karachi but in the rest of Pakistan too.

I blame Pakistanis for allowing Khomeni or Saudis to fund terror organizations in Pakistan.

We should have been better custodians of our beautiful country.

Shia militancy died out because it could not compete with money and material and men available to Wahabi militants.

If on the other hand the Shia population pool was larger or concentrated in one location, we would have had a terror organization in Pakistan that would not be too different from Lebanon and Iraq, sort of Shia version of TTP.

peace

So let's back to the delegation.

Did we sign the gas pipeline, or it is still a bunch of hot air emnating from the hinds of Pakistani + Irani politicians?

PPP has to go , it can't even get a deal signed with construction work on Iran gas Pipeline

Immediately following the revolution, Khomeni funded and helped establish 3 Shia organizations in Pakistan.

1. Tehrik-e-Jafaria Pakistan (TeJP - political wing with an aim to establish Iranian-Shia sharia in Pakistan)
2. Imamia Students Organisation, (ISO - Student wing that fed young interns to TeJP and SeMP)

As a result 1981,82, and 83 saw huge armed clashes between Shia and Sunni militants especially in Karachi but in the rest of Pakistan too.

I blame Pakistanis for allowing Khomeni or Saudis to fund terror organizations in Pakistan.

Shia militancy died out because it could not compete with money and material and men available to Wahabi militants.

If on the other hand the Shia population pool was larger or concentrated in one location, we would have had a terror organization in Pakistan that would not be too different from Lebanon and Iraq, sort of Shia version of TTP.

peace

Did we sign the gas pipeline, or it is still a bunch of hot air emnating from the hinds of Pakistani + Irani politicians?

bunch of stuff :coffee:

PPP has to go , it can't even get a deal signed with construction work on Iran gas Pipeline

No my friend. It is not just PPP.

Poor pathetic Party has been in power for only 5 years.

Gas pipeline saga is going on for 20 years.

It simply shows, that iran and Pakistan cannot get this project going even when lots of Pakistanis are dreaming about the "free gas" from Iran (well the only thing free is the hot gas).

And thus we have been living on this hot gas for 20 odd years.,

peace

peace

Given our geography we will continue to be to a proxy between two rivals until we abandon this 7th century nonsense coming from the caves of Arabia and reform along the same likes as Kemalist Turkey.

The first step would be to ban all Arabic books and literature not approved by a central authority and restrict religious education to 18+ Only. Parents cannot indoctrinate their children about religion or send them to madrassash what so ever. Mododi and his idealogy should be declared against state and anyone possessing his literature should be tried for treason under ATC.

Tableeghi Jamat and Jamat E Islami both should be banned and their members jailed for life. Fedualism must be abolished with Iron fist.

We need a strong nationalistic fervor the kind ignited by Hitler in Nazi Germany!

bunch of stuff :coffee:

Denial will not help!

Can Iranian members shed more light on the province of Fars? What are its main produce?

Can Iranian members shed more light on the province of Fars? What are its main produce?

From Wikipedia:

Agriculture is of great importance in Fars. The major products include cereal (wheat and barley), citrus fruits, dates, sugar beets and cotton. Fars has major petrochemical facilities, along with an oil refinery, a factory for producing tires, a large electronics industry, and a sugar mill. Tourism is also a large industry in the province. UNESCO has designated an area in the province, called Arjan (known as Dasht e Arjan) as a biosphere reserve. Shiraz, provincial capital of Fars, is the namesake of Shiraz wine. A large number of wine factories existed in the city, but due to Islamic law all wine factories were shut down after the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

Back
Top Bottom