What's new

Pakistani Currency vs. Asian Currencies

And where from will Pakistanis borrow money endlessly? Everything has a end, nothing goes up through eternity. And yeah, there are many dumb whites who became billionaires by just trading in the market, how many does Pakistan got?

now idk about you indians but all pakistanis here and every know that we are smart with our money. we seen poverty and adn we dont want to go bak to it. once a pakistani gets the greed for money theres no stopping us lol.
in pakistan we got very rich people but we just dont hear of them cuase pakistanis keep hidden wealth.

Ever heard of the word Stop Loss....Sometimes selling at right time saves you from going complete Bankrupt....
obviously you have to use your head. when it comes to buying and selling stocks but when everybody starts selling thats when you have the problem. pakistanis will just hold on to it and hope it goes back up. i for example bought few thousand worth of aig stocks fro around 40 a pop. it evetually went down to 16 bucks a piece my frends said sell them before it goes down even more but i kept and now they around 38 dollars last and slowly going back up.

now idk about you indians but all pakistanis here and every know that we are smart with our money. we seen poverty and adn we dont want to go bak to it. once a pakistani gets the greed for money theres no stopping us lol.
in pakistan we got very rich people but we just dont hear of them cuase pakistanis keep hidden wealth.

Now how you suppose to invest hidden money in stock market? And how you suppose to legalize the transaction without making the money white?

Now how you suppose to invest hidden money in stock market? And how you suppose to legalize the transaction without making the money white?
Don't forget their are alot big land lords in Pakistan and their is no tax on agricultural income in Pakistan and secondly most of them belongs to elite families which has close links within army or Political parties so it won't be as difficult for them as we think....

Don't forget their are alot big land lords in Pakistan and their is no tax on agricultural income in Pakistan and secondly most of them belongs to elite families which has close links within army or Political parties so it won't be as difficult for them as we think....

That means the present government is going to stay in power for a long time.

obviously you have to use your head. when it comes to buying and selling stocks but when everybody starts selling thats when you have the problem. pakistanis will just hold on to it and hope it goes back up. i for example bought few thousand worth of aig stocks fro around 40 a pop. it evetually went down to 16 bucks a piece my frends said sell them before it goes down even more but i kept and now they around 38 dollars last and slowly going back up.

Do you understand what the words "Opportunity Cost" mean?

After holding on for so long, you are still shy of realizing the buy-price, leave alone potential targets.

You need professional help.

in pakistan anything possible, you dont have to hide everything.

Do you understand what the words "Opportunity Cost" mean?

After holding on for so long, you are still shy of realizing the buy-price, leave alone potential targets.

You need professional help.

i dont want to sell em thats the thing. aig stock were alot only 5 years ago. the company got bailed out and is making a recovery so im holding on the stocks hoping they go up. i do have job i do this on the side.

i dont want to sell em thats the thing you dumb f-k. aig stock were alot only 5 years ago. the company got bailed out and is making a recovery so im holding on the stocks hoping they go up. i do have job i do this on the side. you smart *** m-f

LoL...real mature, son...keep at it...

Hidden money My asss....... ,

Money doesn't grows on tree ....it needs production , export...... best of ur economy is textile hehe ..:lol:

Whatever hidden is there is migrate with you politicians when they take asylum in west after end of loot period.

Hidden money My asss....... ,

Money doesn't grows on tree ....it needs production , export...... best of ur economy is textile hehe ..:lol:

Whatever hidden is there is migrate with you politicians when they take asylum in west after end of loot period.

:what: Dont come to peshawar then..,.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom