What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

Yeah, I agree, GoP must call off this tour..

but they will not :)

with nadra card and computer passports they can enter data at entry exit and they can have simple number of those whom not go back with their images passports and NIC copies . no poor will go to india but middle class and rich they will be back ASAP .

ye aap ghode k saath kya kar rahe ho...:what:

main explain ker doon ?:woot:

Call off the tour. Who the hell wants to go to India.

Indians don't have manners.

Just set a match with Afghanistan instead.

What make you think that they want to play with you? Apart from that Afghanistan performed better than you in last two olympics. That makes them better sporting nation thAN you :rofl:

Can anybody enlighten me about disappeared Pakistanis? Why they come and never go back? And what will we do if some rogues come here and never go back for some rogue reasons

Sure.

Just give me five minutes while I look for my file full of their letters explaining why they went and vanished.

but they will not :)

with nadra card and computer passports they can enter data at entry exit and they can have simple number of those whom not go back with their images passports and NIC copies . no poor will go to india but middle class and rich they will be back ASAP .

main explain ker doon ?:woot:

aap rehne do..... jo ye kaarnaama kar raha ha usko hi explain karne do:)

Call off the tour. Who the hell wants to go to India.

Indians don't have manners.

Just set a match with Afghanistan instead.

Indians want to call off the tour, Pakistanis want to call of the tour, toh match ho hi kyo raha hai?????

Maybe. But what would be their inspiration to leave their motherland and family and join a strange country just for better opportunities,

Better opportunities? Frankly, I have no idea about this..

If I were one of them I would have chosen middle east at least.

world is not what we see on internet sir jee . some of us live eat work with indians and we know well both sides of images .

Trust me I am aware of this, have spent great deal of time with Indians....

Indians want to call off the tour, Pakistanis want to call of the tour, toh match ho hi kyo raha hai?????

because our gov always do against our wishes simply . i want to stop all cricket by pakistan till every team will ready to visit pak and we have peace like whole world . terror news ne itna badnam nhi kiy apak ko jitna cricket security ki news ne .:hitwall:

Better opportunities? Frankly, I have no idea about this..

If I were one of them I would have chosen middle east at least.

Trust me I am aware of this, have spent great deal of time with Indians....

Its crystal clear that you are not one of those losers

1. First of all its no asha of any aman its all American propaganda with some old punjabis and ISI hurting Indian interest. :tdown:

2. Aman does not means we allow dozens of possible terrorists in the disguise of genuine cricket lovers. :no:

My friend , terrorists dont need visa and dont ask for it.
Pakistan india border is too long and terrain too difficult to have an 'air tight' border..
If Pakistan wanted to send terrorists,they wont have their deyails recorded in visa forms and spend money on air tickets..
A camel ride across rajistjan's border will do
For your info Pakistan sends hundreds into Kashmir across the mountains and your forces couldnt stop that and cant.

So its dumb and daft of india and silly of you to assume that Pakistan will ever try to send terrorisrs with Passports in their hands on plane...

Back
Top Bottom