What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

^^^ yes and i was being greatful...and surprised :lol:

Keep the game clean. If India and Pakistan keep throwing dirts, something odd can seriously happen. Don't spoil Cricket.

We dont pull these cheap stunts...
Sikh yatrees come to Pakistan every year withiut problem,and recently Bihar and Indian Punjab ministers have been to Pakistan.
One would think that such high level diplomatic visots will improve relations but this is india who couldnt accept that part of them seperatec in 1947. 65 years on they still crying and avail every chance to make difficulties and trouble for Pakistan and Pakistanis..
Sirjee, Mumbai organize karne wale terrorists India ki loose visa policy ki wajah se aaye the. Kindly watch that interview with Shashi Tharoor where he told about his recommendations for strict Visa rules after Mumbai attacks,

India se jaane wale kitne Sikhs arrest hue hain Pakistan main terrorism failaane ke liye ?

Doodh ka jaala hi Chaach phoonk phoonk ke pita hai.

They simply dont trust their intel Agencies,especially after the incident of calling mob phone traders in lahore as Let terrorists:rofl:

Sirjee, Mumbai organize karne wale terrorists India ki loose visa policy ki wajah se aaye the. Kindly watch that interview with Shashi Tharoor where he told about his recommendations for strict Visa rules after Mumbai attacks,

India se jaane wale kitne Sikhs arrest hue hain Pakistan main terrorism failaane ke liye ?

Doodh ka jaala hi Chaach phoonk phoonk ke pita hai.

I disagree...
If the bombay terrorists (i have my doubts about the incident) could enter india with weapons then its failure of indian security forces.
If they entered india and then got hold of such a large amount of weapons,then some indian sold it to them,again indian srcurity fail.

This is cricket and indis s persistently using the game as a dirty political tool...that is disgusting.

Plus countris tend to move on..not keep crying rape on one incident that happened years ago.
Om one side india wants Pakistan to give acces to afghamistan Via Pakistan,as transit trade....Pakistan too can throw a paranoid diplomatic drama and say they suspect the cargo from india may have explosives inside to be detonated in Pakistan?

I disagree...
If the bombay terrorists (i have my doubts about the incident) could enter india with weapons then its failure of indian security forces.If they entered india and then got hold of such a large amount of weapons,then some indian sold it to them,again indian srcurity fail.
This is cricket and indis s persistently using the game as a dirty political tool...that is disgusting.
Disgusting ?

Sir first thing, they didn't bring weapons through it. They brought it in the boat. Indian security failure, of course, we shouldn't have believed in Pakistan when peace talks were going on specially after receiving Kargil .

And why India boycotted it ? Why Indians boycotted it ?

First Pakistan said, it has no hand in it. Then connections were made that Kasab and other perpetrators were from Pakistan. Then Pakistan called him Amar Singh. Again proved wrong. Kasab found out to be resident of Pakistan. Then India provided dossiers after dossiers and still Hafeez Saeed judged innocent. I don't blame Pakistan for ineptness of Pakistan judiciary which even fails to convict the terrorists working against Pakistan itself.

Indo-Pak cricket match has always been more than a match, There has been so many emotions attached to it. We can't forget what happend for days in Mumbai that easily.

Thanks for the offer but legally i am British too...can come to india without sponsor if i want..

Razpak can claim the same, so do Imran Bhai & ajtr, we can't threaten our security like this, so u will be asked to take a local sponsor :lol:

We dont pull these cheap stunts...
Sikh yatrees come to Pakistan every year withiut problem,and recently Bihar and Indian Punjab ministers have been to Pakistan.
One would think that such high level diplomatic visots will improve relations but this is india who couldnt accept that part of them seperatec in 1947. 65 years on they still crying and avail every chance to make difficulties and trouble for Pakistan and Pakistanis..

britishers are easily admitted to pakistan , but pakistanis have a tought time entering uk or us.. why ? think about it.. its a similar reason

so you mean india is a rogue state

nope i dont mean that.. no one guarantees my life when i go to us. now i am in singapore there is no guarantee to my life.

They simply dont trust their intel Agencies,especially after the incident of calling mob phone traders in lahore as Let terrorists:rofl:
Its better to be wrong than being sorry after any terrorist incident. Even Pakistan intelligence agencies pick up suspected terrorist and dump their body on road. I didn't find you asking for correctness of ISI's intelligence. :lol:

India is trying to behave like suppa duppa powa America....Wet dreams are injurious to health if they are persistent:lol:

I honestly do not support india - pak matches in india. let them play elsewhere.. but not here. only because we are exposing ourself to risk.

Bal Thakeray ? Is there any pakistani player ever attacked by him or on his orders like Sri Lankan players got attacked in Lahore ?

Has he ever sent terrorists to Pakistan for suicide bombings ? At one point you support declared terrorists like Hafeez Saeed quoting lack of evidence and at the same time demean Bal Thakeray even he has never been charged for terrorism against your country.

Then who the hell were attacking Sri lankans in Lahore?? Any proof against HS? He is social worker serving humanity. You poor people.

Back
Top Bottom