What's new

Pakistani comedian harassed in India

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India

Updated at: 0043 PST, Thursday, January 15, 2009
Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan’s television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show ‘Comedy Circus’. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian. At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear Nations.

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India - GEO.tv

Ever seen Indians comming to Pakistan ??? , except for 1 or 2

Pakistani artists care only about money, they have no care for their dignity, values, respect.

There is no excuse for that pathetic excuse for a human being called Raj Thackrey to beat up innocent Pakistani Civilians in India who are just trying to earn a living.

This is the same retard who has tried to point fingers are Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachan for no apparent reason , beaten up railway exam candidates and in general created a ruckus in a otherwise civil society.

Where were he and his gang of gunda's when mumbai was under seige , they should have picked up rifles and stormed the Taj and Trident along with the NSG , but no , then they hid behind walls and circulated messages that all those who died were marathi people and no othes. He is the epitome of fake nationalism and regional pride/

He is a cancer on our society and if it were up to me , I would have beheaded this *******.

On a different note , I quite enjoyed Shakeel's performances on the show , it's a shame that he had to leave.

If you see the MNS act is utter foolishness. They don't have any support from common people so they want publicity by doing such cheap activities.. State govt(congress party) also responsible for it by showing less interest to control MNS due to vote-bank polities..

RAJ THaCKERAY had a small support base before the MUMBAI attacks, but it has Completely Eroded after the attacks Because the People have Realised the folly of supporting Divisive politicians. Trust me.

My Friend in Mumbai, she Got hold of Raj Thackerays Mobile number and Posted it all over Facebook so that People can call him up and abuse. This happened right after the Mumbai Attacks! I feel this Bastard should be hanged along with all the remaining MNS cadre!

Shakeel Siddiki got what he deserved. These idiots (artist) think that indians have same feeling for Pakistan as they have for india i-e goodwill. It should serve as a lesson for all so called artists and peace activists and they should come out of their delusional world where Pakistan can be accepted by hindustanis. Wake up fellow countrymen or is it that you need a war to be certain about what the hindustanis wish for Pakistan????????

Shakeel Siddiki got what he deserved. These idiots (artist) think that indians have same feeling for Pakistan as they have for india i-e goodwill. It should serve as a lesson for all so called artists and peace activists and they should come out of their delusional world where Pakistan can be accepted by hindustanis. Wake up fellow countrymen or is it that you need a war to be certain about what the hindustanis wish for Pakistan????????
Tell that to Adnan Sami who swears by Indian Hospitality, tell that to Jal and Aatif Aslam etc. I agree there are rotten apples, but dont blame the Bunch. God Speed.

It was purely a mistake by Shakel siddiqui. He should have not gone to India after what happened with him previously b/c we cannot expect anything from Indians.

For all those Indians who say that extremists are in minority blah blah, I can only say that why it is a trend world wide that who the hell wants popularity or votes, starts speaking against Pakistan? This means that majority want hostility.

ppl should understand mumbai ppl are really upset about bombing. At this peak period why the hell pakistan comedian visiting india and that too planning for a stage show in MUMBAI. Ofcourse ppl wont be happy to watch him and clap!

I understand arts is above nation and nothing surprised me. Last day one gal died in pakistan for dancing ....

All these ppl doenst have common sense!. Shakeel is not an exception.....may be talented

We too are not happy about Indian role in Afghanistan and what they are doing from there but are not like you people who have no moral values. Shame on you!

If you are so angry and want to fight we are waiting to settle your anger.

Forget Pakistanis the most recent assaults of MNS were on north Indians apparently for being parasites in Mumbai. Mann!! this organization should be banned. Even Indians don't have security in Mumbai nowadays.

Forget Pakistanis the most recent assaults of MNS were on north Indians apparently for being parasites in Mumbai. Mann!! this organization should be banned. Even Indians don't have security in Mumbai nowadays.

MNS can do anything for cheap publicity.

Mod : if you can please replace world beaten up from the thread title.

Regards

Dabloo

Mr. Shakeel is back in Pakistan.
Thank god. I strongly abject Indain ppl here blaming MNS. I am not at all supporter of MNS. They are conducting a strike in my state demadning that place need to belong to them...

But for pakistan ppl we are all Indians. They dont care its mumbai, or chennai or its congress or bjp or mns. If our reputation going down we need to take actions and warn them dont come to india for a while for ur own safety.

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India

Updated at: 0043 PST, Thursday, January 15, 2009
MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan’s television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show ‘Comedy Circus’. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian. At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear Nations.

So does this mean the Hindu extremists have too much leverage over the whole union of Hindustan?

I have also heard on the news the police just stood on thier ground did nothing to prevent extremists beating the crap out of poor Shakeel.

i wondered how the indian media portray this one
comedy circus is going downhill after his departure

Back
Top Bottom