What's new

Pakistani christian girl freed

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Great news today, the Christian girl has been freed after being granted bail by the Judge. It is likely the case will be dropped altogether, her lawyers are have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to clear her.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Good to hear Justice has been served... what about that culprit who made up all this story but eventually got trapped in his plan?

I wish the day would come, when every citizen in Pakistan gets equal and fair justice regardless of their religion and any external pressures.

Great news today, the Christian girl has been freed after being granted bail by the Judge. It is likely the case will be dropped altogether, her lawyers are have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to clear her.

Its a very good news the better sense prevailed now pakistan should not make it the isolated case and let the all of the minorities freed from fake charges and the black law should be abolished. :angel:

The girl is free and no :tup: for the system?

I recall many people were "concerned" for her and calling Pakistan, its system and people this and that!!

Well done, we need to amend these blasphemy laws, misuse of these laws are a stigma on our face.
Mohammed [SAW] was stoned and made to bleed to his toes in Taif, was that Blasphemy according to our standards?, yes it is. But whats more important is what He chose to do in response ??? , we all know that quite well.

I am sure in my heart when i say that if He was here, there would be no Blasphemy laws, as the difference He has made in human history is irreversible and does not need protection from idiots showing their idiocy.

I am sure in my heart when i say that if He was here, there would be no Blasphemy laws, as the difference He has made in human history is irreversible and does not need protection from idiots showing their idiocy.

Actually I quite agree. From my own readings of him, i gather the only reason he was able to spread Islam was by forgiveness and humility and genuineness!

By what i see of many Pakistani laws and forumers like Safriz, Zarvan who love to demean other's religion and try to show superiority of Islam over others, i actually thought this was what Islam taught - bigotry...till i read about Mohammad. Great man. I have a lot of respect for him.

Actually I quite agree. From my own readings of him, i gather the only reason he was able to spread Islam was by forgiveness and humility and genuineness!

By what i see of many Pakistani laws and forumers like Safriz, Zarvan who love to demean other's religion and try to show superiority of Islam, i actually thought this was what Islam taught - bigotry...till i read about Mohammad. Great man. I have a lot of respect for him.

Orphaned at 9, raised by his clan, hurled goats, stoned and bled to toes in Taif, incarcerated with his followers for 3 years with little food or water, forced to exile in Madinah, walked around with stones tied to his stomach, had a handful of cloths that he used to stitch himself, mended his own shoes, had no assets,money or enough food to serve guests when passed away even when He was imagined by others as the undisputed king of Arabia.

A man who used to stand up to welcome his daughter when daughters were buried alive as a tradition and were thought to be a curse, who made it mandatory to share inheritance with girls 1400 years ago, who turned his slave into a son when they used to be traded like sheep, who scrapped the concept of racism 14 centuries ago.

His legacy needs no protection from anyone, His deeds are eternal and immortal - and a man who achieved immortality through morality needs no immoral Blasphemy laws to protect his never dying legacy and those who think we do, know Him but don't Understand him.

Regards:

I just hope she has appropriate security around her.

Some mullah will decree a fatwa to kill her and these vigilanties will go and kill her just like how Mukhtar Mai was gang raped by these animals.

I am glad she has been freed. Putting aside the fact that she didn't deserve to be in jail in the first place, it's well known that burning the scripture is a completely legitimate method of disposal & does not constitute as blasphemy. I don't agree with the existence of the blasphemy law in any case. Anyway, the government should provide her with protection for the time being, & bring the person who had her framed to justice.

this whole episode has been a national SHAME and a disgrace

Yeap.

Its time to repeal and replace this barbaric and stupid Blasphemy Laws or apply them equally to other religions.

If Muslims burn the Bible, attack an Ahmedi Mosque, or Shias, they also should be given the death penalty.

i think the fact that we HAVE a blasphemy law that is abused is blasphemy in and of itself.....

in the end, it was the Mullah of that Mosque who placed those burned pages in the garbage drum and then wanted to create an episode. He should be jailed for the rest of his life, and those that do what he did or those that want to disturb communal harmony should join him

Back
Top Bottom