What's new

Pakistani & Chinese air forces kick off, Shaheen III (2014) exercise.

Simply saying that i lack the knowledge do not make you knowledgeable. Had you had that, it would have reflected in your writing.

yes Gods gift to aviation supa dupa israeli,european,russian concoction su-30mki rocks yay! :lol:

Super duper LCA is good enough for old F16 and JF 17. It is o match to MKIs.

with a radar range of 50km .. n its super futuristic ever evolving .. under development design ... its rants can shoot down poor jf-17s n f-16s outta the sky.. in less than 1 post.. :D

Last edited:
yes Gods gift to aviation supa dupa israeli,european,russian concoction su-30mki rocks yay!

but according to many Pakistani Members, Chinese designed and developed JF 17 rocks.

with a radar range of 50km .. n its super futuristic ever evolving .. under development rants can shoot down poor jf-17s n f-16s outta the sky.. in less than 1 post..

Certainly with Radar Range of More than 150 KM and missile like R 77 and Astra, It can shoot down both the plane very easily.

Simply saying that i lack the knowledge do not make you knowledgeable. Had you had that, it would have reflected in your writing.

Super duper LCA is good enough for old F16 and JF 17. It is o match to MKIs.

First read the map of Asia and then you will see Russia, China, Japan, Korea, SA, Israel and etc and all of them are far head then IAF and second thing is that we are offering our 49 JF17 now please send your Super duper LCA

but according to many Pakistani Members, Chinese designed and developed JF 17 rocks.

na its not even cool... in reality it only beats lca on specs.. :tdown:

Certainly with Radar Range of More than 150 KM and missile like R 77 and Astra, It can shoot down both the plane very easily.

reality is a beech.. :D

First read the map of Asia and then you will see Russia, China, Japan, Korea, SA, Israel and etc and all of them are far head then IAF and second thing is that we are offering our 49 JF17 now please send your Super duper LCA

certainly you have a great sense of Humor. I ask you to name a better plane than MKI and you ask me to refer Map. This is really great!!!!!!!!!! It seems that you are unable find the name of any plne which betters MKI.

na its not even cool... in reality it only beats lca on specs..

If that makes you happy, So be it.

reality is a beech..

It is evident from your post.

certainly you have a great sense of Humor. I ask you to name a better plane than MKI and you ask me to refer Map. This is really great!!!!!!!!!! It seems that you are unable find the name of any plne which betters MKI.

Sure.... now deal with it...:)

Last edited:

How about Japan F22 raptor, SA Typhoon and F15SA, Russia SU35 others, Tarkey F16's, UAE F16 block 60 and others. Grown up kid.

Where is the question of Arrogance???? MKIs are mightiest platform in Asia. There is absolutely no doubt about that.

MKI is not invincible because its not a stealth jet, it generates a lot of RCS and our F-16s are specifically upgraded to handle future threats like MKI & Rafaels, F-16 have state of the art ECM, ECCM and they can handle MKI, only problem is that we lack them in numbers and JF-17 will take some time to become 4.5 gen plane.

for LCA it will not be easy to shoot down any PAF plane in Pakistan air space as now air battles will be fought as a system not sole plane vs plane, but PAF will find difficult to go in deep against Indian targets as India have very robust ground based air defense which is backed by a powerful air force, but all that PAF have taken in consideration and they know how to handle situation in limited resources.

MKI is not invincible because its not a stealth jet, it generates a lot of RCS and our F-16s are specifically upgraded to handle future threats like MKI & Rafaels, F-16 have state of the art ECM, ECCM and they can handle MKI, only problem is that we lack them in numbers and JF-17 will take some time to become 4.5 gen plane.

No American plane (Esxept 5th generation) is any match to MKI. F 16 which Pakistan has can not even counter LCA (Latest blocks are certainly better than LCA). I provide you a most reliable link to make yourself conversant with the capabilty of MKIS. You can read and decide yourself.

F/A-18E/F Super Hornet vs. Sukhoi Flanker

No American plane (Esxept 5th generation) is any match to MKI. F 16 which Pakistan has can not even counter LCA (Latest blocks are certainly better than LCA). I provide you a most reliable link to make yourself conversant with the capabilty of MKIS. You can read and decide yourself.

Read the post again its F15SA not F18. Get well soon

You just don't it, what I have said, any future air battle will be systems vs system not just one kind of plane vs plane.

for LCA it will not be easy to shoot down any PAF plane in Pakistan air space as now air battles will be fought as a system not sole plane vs plane,

You are putting a pre condition here that war will take place in Pakistani air space where the PAF will have a backing of ground base infrastructure and inventory which may not be the case in all scenario.

You just don't it, what I have said, any future air battle will be systems vs system not just one kind of plane vs plane.

You are dragging the discussion in to a new area.

If it is system Vs system, Pakistan is certainly not known to have any better system.

You are putting a pre condition here that war will take place in Pakistani air space where the PAF will have a backing of ground base infrastructure and inventory which may not be the case in all scenario.

PAF will fight a defensive war and will not go deep in India with fighter jets until it is a necessary risk to take, PAF has been working for getting credible standoff strike capability against enemy and now they have many options available to do that.

You are dragging the discussion in to a new area.
If it is system Vs system, Pakistan is certainly not known to have any better system.

How do you know that India is overall superior in terms of conventional warfare?? have you seen all Pakistani military equipment?? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom