What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ISI backed media ,distilled water turns Acid.

Funny it was geo tv which published this news ,... neither Dawn nor expressTribune found this moronic news worth publishing..

Geo is MOST anti-ISI, Most anti-Army .

your facepalm is laughable

We are Pakistani. Why would we feed acid to anyone?

What we should do is isolate ourselves from these savages.

Why this aman ki asha bs?

Boht aman dikha diya naa?

I personally don't believe in these "Aman ki Aasha" events and I'm quite aware of the strategic importance behind such events. I do however believe that pointing fingers without any evidence whatsoever is not a quality trait while discussing any topic especially when there's severe emotions involved.

You are equating a full blown terrorist attack on a bus with a blind man mistakenly drinking utensil cleaning fluid :lol:

Please Stop Feuling Troll War on this topic or a Mod will Close this Thread :)

We are Pakistani. Why would we feed acid to anyone?

What we should do is isolate ourselves from these savages.

Why this aman ki asha bs?

Boht aman dikha diya naa?

:P yes we know your feed bullets ( sri lankan team) , and poison ( coach bob bulmer) . enjoy trolling

You are equating a full blown terrorist attack on a bus with a blind man mistakenly drinking utensil cleaning fluid :lol:

distilled water- utensil cleaning fluid-

going by the previous reports- one wonders what a utensil cleaning fluid was doing in the fridge?- that too in a blinds mans room-

Indians are by nature cheaters, dishonest, and sore losers.

Our blind couldn't match-fix so they were given poison.

Please Stop Feuling Troll War on this topic or a Mod will Close this Thread :)

How am I fueling it?, I am just laughing at the retardedness of some of these Pakistani's here openly equating a terrorist act with an accident.

The brave Indians...Poisoning blind people.

What's next?

You bhartis gonna rob a purse from an elderly Pakistani lady and chest thump about it??

You are such a typecast. As u can see many Indians are criticising the Indians. None is supporting. The one who did the crime will be jailed.
No need to put all Indians in a league, cos i can find many fantastic pakistani stories of typecasting a whole community.

The brave Indians...Poisoning blind people.

What's next?

You bhartis gonna rob a purse from an elderly Pakistani lady and chest thump about it??

You are such a typecast. As u can see many Indians are criticising the Indians. None is supporting. The one who did the crime will be jailed.
No need to put all Indians in a league, cos i can find many fantastic pakistani stories of typecasting a whole community.

Indians are by nature cheaters, dishonest, and sore losers.

Our blind couldn't match-fix so they were given poison.

PEEing venom in gallons...like we give a rat @ss about it.

I personally don't believe in these "Aman ki Aasha" events and I'm quite aware of the strategic importance behind such events. I do however believe that pointing fingers without any evidence whatsoever is not a quality trait while discussing any topic especially when there's severe emotions involved.

Track records speak for themselves.

When were truths ever spoken by your benevolent enemy?

And I do come from an extensive military family.

distilled water- utensil cleaning fluid-

going by the previous reports- one wonders what a utensil cleaning fluid was doing in the fridge?- that too in a blinds mans room-

Mistakes do happen, are you trying to say it was some kind of a conspiracy against a poor blind bat to have him killed? if so then I don't have anything else to say other than laugh.

So you Believe one Pakistani coach but not one Pakistani Team manager ??

we don't believe on indian media that first claimed that he drank acid and then said that it was distilled water. No sensible chemistry graduate in indian media to tell the difference???

yeh bottles look same and five star hotels' staff cant recognise ?

why he fell ill after drinking it? 4-6 hours?

bottles does look almost same , 1L bottle really look same , you can search on google. its not acid you cant die or anything serious will happen to u , but you will feel little uncomfortable for sure.

we don't believe on indian media that first claimed that he drank acid and then said that it was distilled water. No sensible chemistry graduate in indian media to tell the difference???

Please Dont Believe on Indian Media but do wait for More Reports as too many contradictory claims are being made and its better to observe and comment than comment and observe .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom