What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iran-Pakistan border is fake only for some Balouch because they are historically semi-nomads, but not all of them think of it as fake. Some accept the border and are OK with being Iranian citizens, others might want to be independent from Iran. But for the rest of Iranians it is a normal border because it was made by agreement between our government and the British, it wasnt something forced on us unlike the border that split off Pakistan from India.

The rest of your post about Iran is bogus.

I agree just with your last sentence.

I bet the people in Qom or Mazandaran didn't give a damn where the Qajar south eastern border was drawn up in the 1800s. I hardly believe they would even visit Balochistan.

All of iran's borders are historically cut up and man-made like a jigsaw puzzle to divide and rule.

@ﻥﺍﺮﯾﺍ ﯼﺍ

Iran also has been carrying out unilateral, unprovoked border violations. Terrorism issue is mutual and it must be dealt with through a bilateral framework.

Pakistan has rarely responded with force, though that might change soon.

Iran always seems to be in self destruct mode when it comes to international relations.
It's very weird the kind of behaviour exhibited sometimes.

You did care to reply :azn: Now this is how you dont care less :

I cant be bothered to waste my energy to reply ;)

see exactly I don't care ,& to be honest , that's quite irrelevant. however what's more important is this, which I certainly care about ,since its coming for an Iranian member, then to waste time caring about a non-Iranians perceptions, which in any case is irrelevant .
Sorry but please dont turn this into a typical India vs Pakistan debate. You people need to come to terms with yourselves and just accept what you are, a single civilizarion divided up with fake borders by your former British occupier.

As for Iranians, we dont have any affinity to Pakistanis.
that I agree with 100%

Last edited:
So, you're telling us that Pakistan and India should become one country and by doing that it will solve the border problem with Iran?
No. I dont care about Pakistan or India being one country or two, or three or more. I responded to somebody that tried to make a comment about the border between Iran and Pakistan and compare it to what i said about the India-Pakistan border, when there is no comparison.
I bet the people in Qom or Mazandaran didn't give a damn where the Qajar south eastern border was drawn up in the 1800s. I hardly believe they would even visit Balochistan.

All of iran's borders are historically cut up and man-made like a jigsaw puzzle to divide and rule.
Dont bet on something you know nothing about.

And dont even try to compare your country to Iran. Iran is a civilization, Pakistan is a brake-away territory of India.

Iran always seems to be in self destruct mode when it comes to international relations.
It's very weird the kind of behaviour exhibited sometimes.
Self-destruct? We havent self-destructed, ever. Far from it. Iran stands-up for itself, unlike your country that gets bought for cheap and crumbles under threats.

Please..

Self-destruct? We havent self-destructed, ever. Far from it. Iran stands-up for itself, unlike your country that gets bought for cheap and crumbles under threats.

Please..

This is what I mean. There's is soooo much blind hostility I see from some Iranians, it is ridiculous.
My country has a million and one things wrong with it. But I have hope for it because we are actually fighting to change it.
My country was forced into fighting a war that was inevitable from our end, though I don't expect you or ANY other foreign fella to understand it.

But in Iran, it's the opposite, you aren't fighting your demons, some of you folks have this thought in your head that everything is peachy and perfect.... It is not.

There's this ultra-nationalism, with a sectarian colour, a hint of conspiracy, a hatred and mistrust for the outside world.
Your foreign policy, international relations are all very backward.

Mark my words, we will soon defeat our demons, if Iran doesn't change, you won't fight yours.

And dont even try to compare your country to Iran. Iran is a civilization, Pakistan is a brake-away territory of India.

Yes, but is Balochistan a part of that civilization? If it is then is Afghanistan too? What about southern Iraq? Cetisphon was there, not in Iran.

The present borders of Iran were imposed on the central Iranians by the Qajars.
The Qajars were hated by the central Iranians. They rebelled against the Qajars.

The Qajars killed tens of thousands of shia central Iranians all over.

Pakistan was not formed by such a brutal dictatorship.

@All Insults and abuse need to be avoided. This is a discussion, we're not here to pass judgements off on an entire group of people and damn them.

I agree, Pakistani identity is even in question for today.progressing beyond a discriminatory view of the world. We are the Muslims of Hindustan, the Muslims towards the west. We're a mixing pot. But the fact that we are now not holding anything sacred and now.

Even if we have no solid history to fall back on, we've proven resilient. I may have a million and one objections to Pakistanis. But the idea of Pakistan is now a tested fortress.

We have a real shot at fulfilling our potential as a nation.

Last edited:
This is what I mean. There's is soooo much blind hostility I see from some Iranians, it is ridiculous.
My country has a million and one things wrong with it. But I have hope for it because we are actually fighting to change it.
My country was forced into fighting a war that was inevitable from our end, though I don't expect you or ANY other foreign fella to understand it.

But in Iran, it's the opposite, you aren't fighting your demons, some of you folks have this thought in your head that everything is peachy and perfect.... It is not.

There's this ultra-nationalism, with a sectarian colour, a hint of conspiracy, a hatred and mistrust for the outside world.
Your foreign policy, international relations are all very backward.

Mark my words, we will soon defeat our demons, if Iran doesn't change, you won't fight yours.
Iran actually has a very astute foreign policy, how else do you think the the Islamic Republic has survived for 35 years? You are right about the regime not 'fighting its demons' as you say, however. They have taken Iranian society and culture somewhere that society does not want to be, and where it was not naturally heading. That is true.

now u r going towards a ban:D
Why? Its the truth.

Yes, but is Balochistan a part of that civilization? If it is then is Afghanistan too? What about southern Iraq? Cetisphon was there, not in Iran.

The present borders of Iran were imposed on the central Iranians by the Qajars.
The Qajars were hated by the central Iranians. They rebelled against the Qajars.

The Qajars killed tens of thousands of shia central Iranians all over.

Pakistan was not formed by such a brutal dictatorship.
Dude im actually tired of your weird questions and poor understanding of a topic you clearly dont know much about. Listen, Balouch people are historically nomads, and they are not a single ethnic group and are not a nation. They are a tribal confederation made up of different clans. That is their history. Culturally and ethnically, they are not Iranians. The land they live on has sometimes been ruled directly under Persian/Iranian kings, sometimes it has only been under Iranian suzerainty, other times Iranian kings have abandoned that land and paid no attention to it, leaving Balouch tribes to their own existence. It depends on what era of history we're talking about.

Balouch tribes anyway didnt event exist there until probably the 10th century CE.

I cant actually be bothered to talk about that history now, maybe later.

I agree, Pakistani identity is even in question for today.progressing beyond a discriminatory view of the world. We are the Muslims of Hindustan, the Muslims towards the west. We're a mixing pot. But the fact that we are now not holding anything sacred and now.

Even if we have no solid history to fall back on, we've proven resilient. I may have a million and one objections to Pakistanis. But the idea of Pakistan is now a tested fortress.

We have a real shot at fulfilling our potential as a nation.
Insults and abuse need to be avoided. This is a discussion, we're not here to pass judgements off on an entire group of people and damn them.
Sure.

Iran actually has a very astute foreign policy, how else do you think the the Islamic Republic has survived for 35 years? You are right about the regime not 'fighting its demons' as you say, however. They have taken Iranian society and culture somewhere that society does not want to be, and where it was not naturally heading. That is true.

I want to tell you, if anything I am pro-Iranian. In fact, I can tell you, with regards to this thread, Iranian and Pakistani relations will be soon reach an extreme high. It's inevitable, and a question of when and not if.

Mark my words. Maybe we'll see it in our lifetimes. Same goes for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Dude im actually tired of your weird questions and poor understanding of a topic you clearly dont know much about. Listen, Balouch people are historically nomads, and they are not a single ethnic group and are not a nation. They are a tribal confederation made up of different clans. That is their history. Culturally and ethnically, they are not Iranians. The land they live on has sometimes been ruled directly under Persian/Iranian kings, sometimes it has only been under Iranian suzerainty, other times Iranian kings have abandoned that land and paid no attention to it, leaving Balouch tribes to their own existence. It depends on what era of history we're talking about.

Balouch tribes anyway didnt event exist there until probably the 10th century CE.

I cant actually be bothered to talk about that history now, maybe later.

Sure.

Baloch are not a nation? Baloch are not even Iranian???? Iranian kings? Iranian kings had Afghanistan too! Why isn't that in today's Iran?

I want to tell you, if anything I am pro-Iranian. In fact, I can tell you, with regards to this thread, Iranian and Pakistani relations will be soon reach an extreme high. It's inevitable, and a question of when and not if.

Mark my words. Maybe we'll see it in our lifetimes. Same goes for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
I agree and I hope this incident doesn't make the relationship sour.

Baloch are not a nation? Baloch are not even Iranian???? Iranian kings? Iranian kings had Afghanistan too! Why isn't that in today's Iran?
Balochs are a mixture of Sindhis and Pashtuns if I'm not mistaken right?

What is Iran we all know very well. Comparing your jumma jumma aath din civilization with mighty Sind/Indus/Modern day Pakistani civilization will only serve you with reality check slaps.

First learn the proper spell of "brake-away":crazy::lol: & historical map of Pakistan if there is any proper school available in Iran.

From 7500BC
Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

To 1700 Century
map1772.jpg

To Modern day
pakistan-map-flag-image-with-kashmir.png

BTW These are famous known civilizations of history.

106182039.png

oldworld.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom