What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why you never won any competition at all :rofl::rofl:

I don't think Pakistani girls are even allowed by the state to take part in international beauty peagents; the only ones that do are expats.

I guess that's a good thing for you; otherwise if real Pakistani girls were to take part in them you'd never win another title ever again :lol:

^

And the history lesson was true. You can ask elders in both parts of Punjab. If the History is too dark, don't discuss it, but do not disregard it either.

And you are going to report me for my opinion?

:rolleyes:
sorry buddy but ur history lessons are full of racial religious BS.
that's banned I guess ,that's y I reported.

sorry buddy but ur history lessons are full of racial religious BS.
that's banned I guess ,that's y I reported.

If you feel strongly about it now, then that shows a good sign for the future. But the past is the past and cannot be changed.

So when you guys bring off topics in all other threads and say All muslims raped and killed Hindu women thats acceptable and not Pathetic....... But this is??
I REPORT WAT I KNOW IS AGAINST FORUM RULES IF U GOT PROBLEM U CAN REPORT ITS SIMPLE.

Pakistan has always had some good artists. Hope this girl gets a fair chance to display her talent, doesn't end up like another Veena Malink. There have been quite a few in the past who came to Bollywood hoping to make it big.. only to be used & abused by the notorius industry! anyway.. good luck to Humaima!!

If you feel strongly about it now, then that shows a good sign for the future. But the past is the past and cannot be changed.
past is different for us and u know who's history books are better.

noor.jpg

NOOR

xillehuma.jpg

Xille Huma (Model)

rabianm.jpg

Rabia **** (Model)

naheed.jpg

Naheed Shabir

modelnomakeup.jpg

Nausheen Shah

^

And the history lesson was true. You can ask elders in both parts of Punjab. If the History is too dark, don't discuss it, but do not disregard it either.

And you are going to report me for my opinion?

:rolleyes:

But the problem is that your books/elders taught you only half of the "history" and left out the parts ..which did not suit picture(of being oppressed victims) they were trying to paint for you guys.

And as they say, "A half-truth is a whole lie".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom