What's new

Pakistan works on 8800MW hydro-power projects

To kia hum DAM banana chor den, kahin say to start kerna hai, we can produce 50000 MW through Hydl power. So no worry for future, bus sir phaink ker lagay raho Munna bhai.:pakistan:
you seem to have a problem in the comprehension of the English language:)

dunya ko woh shaks sab say bara BEWAKOOOF hey jo Ishaq Dar jesay ****** shaks ke baat pe yakeen karay... this man destroy Pakistan in 99 and now again...

Destroy what ? Dams shouldn't be built ?

Last edited:
PMLN is a wise mans party you could tell this by looking at how the conduct them self on different issues ,I never had 2nd thought when it comes to choosing the right,testing times for pakistan but by the grace of Allah rite party is ruling pakistan..! INSHALLAH things will only improve from here

Tsunami people are not interested in petty $700million, they are busy cementing democracy via article 6.
Lucky govt. keep getting blessed from disguise.

For the Love Of God speak English or Urdu.

For the Love Of God speak English or Urdu.

Tsunami people = PTI
Not interested in $700 = not interested in development and positive direction
Cementing democracy = chanting democracy 2wice/minute every time they open mouth
Article 6 = Pakistan's constitution starts and end here, since it relates to emergency it has become a national emergency.
Lucky govt. = Sharif Regime
Blessed from disguise = all political parties heads are share holders and its members are turncoat from each other.

you seem to have a problem in the comprehension of the English language:)
Sir, i think my message is delivered to you. Give me your email id in future i will send you all my posts for correction before posting in any thread:cheesy:;);).

Thanks for identifying my comprehension problems in E language, i am planning to join IELTS with 7+ band:coffee:. Positive thinking :azn:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom