What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

our prospect of winning the competition are slim now...with sehwag gone...t-20 aint the same...

for pakistan, it is now in their hands and they need SL to beat NZ bcuz NZ run-rate is better than Pak. Pak must beat IRL convincingly.
so SF qualifiers from this group are - SL and PAK.

OTOH, it is much more complex in the other group;
SA is a cinch - IND still have to play ENG and SA which is a tough ask but IND team is star-studded and they can do it.
so SF qualifiers from this group are - SA and IND

so SA plays PAK (and unfortunately PAK loses)
so SL plays IND (and I cannot predict the winner here - too close to call)

Final - SA v. ??

for pakistan, it is now in their hands and they need SL to beat NZ bcuz NZ run-rate is better than Pak. Pak must beat IRL convincingly.

SA is a cinch - IND still have to play ENG and SA which is a tough ask but IND team is star-studded and they can do it.

Final - SA v. ??

You never know with Pakistan. One good day and I bet SA will be vanished; all it needs is determination, hope, fearlessness and willingness to win.

The team which comes from behind always has a greater chance.
:pakistan:

Now that Pakistan is almost in the semi finals, its upto India to get its act together. Wish to see a India-Pakistan semi-final or even better final.:guns:

Final - SA v. ??

I am sure that Pakistan must enter to semifinal after the IRL match

but its very difficult to beat England & South Africa with good margin for India because West Indies have also chance to beat England, in that case run rate will be count.

In my opinion semifinal will be

1.SA vs PAK

2.SL vs WI

I am sure that Pakistan must enter to semifinal after the IRL match

but its very difficult to beat England & South Africa with good margin for India because West Indies have also chance to beat England, in that case run rate will be count.

In my opinion semifinal will be

1.SA vs PAK

2.SL vs WI
If I am not mistaken, West Indies lost to England prior to world cup....i would say England has the psychological advantage......but whatever be the case, I do agree India is facing a uphill task. Just hope and wish they do well. GO INDIA GO

Some great coincidences

In last world cup

1) We lost our first game in super 8.

2) We played our second match against England.

3) We played our third match against South Africa.

may be history going to repeat itself

Back
Top Bottom