What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Well I think that's it for me. Hell with T20 now. Let the best team be the champ.

Edit: Forgot about next game out of anger.......

Last edited:
Yup, Fawad Alam out aswell.
What a weak batting line up, we couldn't even reach 150, with all the firepower we have, Afridi really dissapointed with his batting, Salman Butt was useless as usual.

Srilanka win by 19 runs.
Pakistan has some serious thinking to do.
Bring Razzaq and Shehzad in.
Change the batting line ups aswell because we could've had this..
What a dissapointment.

in the end my message is that of Shehzad Roy....
'lagay raho' - we have still got chance

C'mon when will consequences follow!?!?!? Kick useless players out, kick the fat coach out! Geoff Lawosn is for sure laughing abt our team! :tsk:

Congrats to Sri Lanka....they played betetr cricket.

Only if we can have a better opening partner with Akmal...we can do things differently....this was a match that could be won....

Anways does anyone knwo how can Pak qualify still for the semis...i mean what would be the scenarios??

in the end my message is that of Shehzad Roy....
'lagay raho' - we have still got chance

Well, we gave away 20 extras and lost by 19 runs, what does that tell you? Quite sour isn't it.
We made a great comeback with our bowling spell, but with batting, we are unstable and weak, this ought to change tomorrow versus NZ or else we can pack our bags and go home.

Congrats to Sri Lanka....they played betetr cricket.

Only if we can have a better opening partner with Akmal...we can do things differently....this was a match that could be won....

Anways does anyone knwo how can Pak qualify still for the semis...i mean what would be the scenarios??

I think we'd have to pound NZ first and then see what happens between SL and NZ.

Well, we gave away 20 extras and lost by 19 runs, what does that tell you? Quite sour isn't it.
We made a great comeback with our bowling spell, but with batting, we are unstable and weak, this ought to change tomorrow versus NZ or else we can pack our bags and go home.

Amir shahzad for BUtt....and Razzaq for Sohail Tanvir....

NO MORE *****

is our next match tomorrow??? vs new zealand

Back
Top Bottom