What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Slow start from Pakistan, sluggish actually, we need boundries and runs.
Anyone has a good stream by the way? Mine keeps going offline and it's pissing me off tremendously.

i wonder why we want to remind ourselves of negative things when your team needs your positive vibes.. no offence ..

Why shall we send them our positive greetings, they are all the night at discos, they suck all the money and then play so shitty that my whole face gets red like a tomatoe, why shall I support people who won't earn any respect from me? They are all selfish and not playing for the nation, just for girls, nightclubs and money

Runrate is too low...I think there's a lot of pressure on us after losing the first wicket...

ahahaha Mr.. BUTT

Now we have every chance of winning as mr. Butt the Curse has gone

I just feel sorry for Shehzad, the 17 yr old sensational opener....i hope the sifarshi butt voluntarily steps aside....heheh will never happen

nice thinking....
welcome to the club;)

i wonder why we want to remind ourselves of negative things when your team needs your positive vibes.. no offence ..

Yeah, let's just enjoy.
Malik scored three 4's in a row, GOOD GOING!, 15 off the last over for Pakistan.

no way....Malik was the best captain we could have.....ofcourse he was going to learn....he is young, smart and can bat bowl and field.....too bad that team politics, grouping and revolts make things miserable for captains like Malik

even i like malik a lot.
he is a gud player. they should have given him some time.

Why shall we send them our positive greetings, they are all the night at discos, they suck all the money and then play so shitty that my whole face gets red like a tomatoe, why shall I support people who won't earn any respect from me? They are all selfish and not playing for the nation, just for girls, nightclubs and money
F-16... it is a great plane btw.. just one point .. these people represent your country and if you are watching the games then back them to the hilt('coz there is no other way .. going by people's reactions here you people love this game) .. no point criticizing..but if they dont do well throw them out if you have other options to choose from. dont forget these people ARE wearing pakistani colours..

F-16... it is a great plane btw.. just one point .. these people represent your country and if you are watching the games then back them to the hilt('coz there is no other way .. going by people's reactions here you people love this game) .. no point criticizing..but if they dont do well throw them out if you have other options to choose from. dont forget these people ARE wearing pakistani colours..

Bro, I have long enough supported these players, was always excited and hoped for the best for the sake of our image, but I always got disappointed and I don't want to accept the fact that those people are playing for Pakistan, they never played really like a real patriotic sportsman should, look at Shoaib Akhtar, the "rawalpindi" Espress, he got derailed, look at the scandals of them, I just cannot support such a bunch

Back
Top Bottom