What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

That was a rather embarrassing performance.. Lets just hope they defeat Netherlands now... or we'll have the same case we had with Ireland who kicked us out of the last world cup lol..

Well, to be honest, after this dismal display and yesterdays pointless argument I've lost all appetite for cricket. What a waste of precious time indeed... Hardly any contest. Poor bowling, poor fielding plus poor batting. Just rubbish.

What do you think slave? You started poking your big nose in others matters. Don't worry Hindu. We can have a defeat. We won't cry.

If this is not crying then what else is??

What prick these guys? Taking bloody singles. What a bloody disgrace. I think matchfixing was involved. Look at that Younis twat jogging for singles. ******* twat! I'm gonna find a pommie and take some sweet revenge. That's what we call anger management.

now my worst fear is English weather...if game against Holland gets washed away ...what would happen then

Kick all moneysucker players out, kick this useless shitty opening out, kick the coach out, kick the whole board out.

Weak-embarrassing-shitty, that's Pakistani cricket team
:angry:

A shity performance by pak team. I would not mind if they have lost with some six and four but this lost is nothing but garbage.....

Well, that's what you get when players act casually and take singles when boundaries are required. They weren't in it from the very beginning. We needed a blazing start and all we got is some lousy running between the wickets. The run rate only piled up and we got in the same mess as usual. It's like a movie script repeating itself. I'm not even watching the second match.

What do you think slave? You started poking your big nose in others matters. Don't worry Hindu. We can have a defeat. We won't cry. Okay, the Pakistani team is rubbish. Big deal. We got more important issues to deal with in Pakistan. Cricket is certainly the least important. It's a pity though that these highly paid pricks are a waste of money. They are not able to put smiles on those aggrieved faces back home. Too bad... Life moves on.

:argh::argh: This is nothing just ur frustration.

sounds weird I say this after we have lost, but overal balance of team would never fetch us glory i.e. younis has no business in T20, Butt has failed miserably and again today he dropped a catch, leaked runs and got off to a real slow start. Few boundaries in first 6 overs dont count for nothing when you chasing 185 amid a fragile middle order with younis.

Cricket indeed is a waste of time...but i dont know why i keep supporting Pak

Just shut up Indian. Why are you even participating in this thread? We don't want you here. Go and play with your doll.

I dont think I need to play with a doll. Some other team do need to actually.

pakistan has to defeat holland by a huge margin to be in next round

as they lost this game by 48 runs

pakistan has to defeat holland by a huge margin to be in next round

Even if they do I'm not interested any more. Screw them. They won't impress me by beating Holland. We needed to beat pommieland and we didn't. I hope Pakistanis pelt these useless bunch at arrival with eggs. What a useless bunch. Losing is one thing, but in this ordinary fashion. Come one...

I wonder why never someone is kicked out!!! Why aren't consequences taken when those moneysuckers play so shitty?

Back
Top Bottom