What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

First wicket...,.hahahahaha.....tamim gone.....,yusuf does it.....,yahooooo.....we win,guaranteeeed...,..the pain's gone

First wicket...,.hahahahaha.....tamim gone.....,yusuf does it.....,yahooooo.....we win,guaranteeeed...,..the pain's gone

You stop doing buddo on our player man. what the hell

Babur bhai.....stop pissing on my tail......as i said......i am with both of them....but india's first priority....

What a chameleon. You change your colour at convenience. Pick a side Jakoo. Losing and winning is part of the deal. LOLZ what a hypocrite! India has first priority?! Beta, stop acting like a hypocrite.

Hahah zakir.....i dont need to anymore.....we'll win anyways....

Ok....babur.......i chose myself.......understand the inner meaning if you can.....done with ya...

142 runs from 93 balls is the equation as from now on. We need boundaries BD! Yes, they're coming as we speak! Keep it up BD.

Ishant drops a sitter.....what the hell......and a six....great goins bd....,

Ashraful gone. B h i n d i a n s are getting chuffed up. Shakib will have to cement and come up with the goodies. We need an aggressive long lasting innings.

Out.....out.....ashraful out....voodoo works....,you too learn some, zakir.......hahah

Back
Top Bottom