What's new

Pakistan win South Asia bodybuilding championship

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
531d983093195.jpg

Pakistan win South Asia bodybuilding championship - DAWN.COM

"Around 40 bodybuilders from Afghanistan, Nepel and Pakistan participated in the competition."

-From the article. No Indians ?

"Around 40 bodybuilders from Afghanistan, Nepel and Pakistan participated in the competition."

-From the article. No Indians ?

Btw, why do the fair minded Indians stop Pakistani players from playing in IPL? I thought you guys were above petty politics, guess I was wrong.

yea bus usi ek unfortunate incident ko le k rotey rehna

Cowards can find excuses from all over the world. Forgive their lack of sportsman spirit. Its becoming evident every passing day.

Lets celebrate our champions while "rundoos" especially the supreme one on PDF, Karan, do what they do best. :coffee:

Btw, why do the fair minded Indians stop Pakistani players from playing in IPL? I thought you guys were above petty politics, guess I was wrong.

After Bombay 2008 considering oyur country has done nothing about it and the organisation continues to function with the same way unabated , if some nut job out of anger decided to attack some Pakistani player in India, we don't want that situation.

Personally I would like the Pakistani players to participate.

:pakistan:

Pakistani bodybuilders are doing great despite shortage of nutrition advice and world class gyms and lack of money.

Back
Top Bottom