What's new

Pakistan will not admit defeat, we will be the strongest country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan can never win a direct war with India...see the history ...pakistan lost all the direct war against India...you should keep fighting indirect war...because I know you will never stop

Hope u wud have given this much emphasis on building ur economy & ur education system...U ppl might have been on course to become a Risen State like Brazil, India, China....

Even after 65 years of independence u are not ready to learn from ur mistakes...:no:

Hope u wud have given this much emphasis on building ur economy & ur education system...U ppl might have been on course to become a Risen State like Brazil, India, China....

Even after 65 years of independence u are not ready to learn from ur mistakes...:no:
y do u care...its gud for us!!

lol@ Indian troll bridge
Relax guys, its just a propaganda video, every country makes these.
We don't get mad when you guys make your propaganda videos of great Hindutva and wet dreams of Destroying Pakistan.

in olden days smaller muslim armies from turkey/afg used to destroy larger indian armies thru technology and deception.
nowadays muslim countries hve fallen way below india in technology (even if all muslim countries gang together they cant militarily defeat us.)so they can only do surreptitous wars like terrorism to harm india.
unless the muslims invest in science and tech they wont be able to beat india in a direct war.

I CONDEMN MAKERS OF THIS VIDEO! You are ending the video at LA ILAHA ILLAH and what are the visuals? Fire, death, destruction? is this what your religion stands for? Also your matter of pride is American Weapons? Your are showing Israeli anti-tank missile videos and are talking against them????

And look at the title.. how disgraceful and shameful! We will be strongest country because.. ???

1) .......... ?
2) ...........?
3) ...........?

Power doesn't lie in statements, dreams or wishes.. power lies in Principles and building yourself upon them.. and Allah doesn't make anyone strong unless you have foundation to be strong. This is how life works.. this is how every human and every Nation has gained strength. If you believe in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, devote yourself to the teachings and the first rule, the first thing which Allah tought our Prophet PBUH was "IQRA". And what prophet MUHAMMAD PBUH told to ummah is it compulsory for every Muslim MAN and WOMAN to seek and gain knowledge.

2 hadeesen aor 2 supare yad kar ke you are not going to be strong. LEARN, EDUCATE and DEVELOP yourself for God sake and don't make such crazy videos.. Never Ever!

Guys, please don't mistake me for Indian, I don't live in La La land.
I know my country is not "Shining" or a "soon to be world super power"

However, when you people say such silly things like
nowadays muslim countries hve fallen way below india in technology (even if all muslim countries gang together they cant militarily defeat us.)

I have no choice but to try and bring you guys back to the real world. I know you guys don't like it and it really does pain your ego, but it is best for everyone that you leave La La land ASAP.

And Jetti I think you really need to take the red pill and move back into reality really quick.
Because you are seemingly saying there are no Slums in India. Is this true? Besides,the woman in the picture is wearing a Sari.

I know it painful man, and I know you NEED to say things like "oh this pcture is from pakistan" to keep your sanity, but trust me once back in the real world you can get help from professionals ;)

Aimed the body, shot the head, fell the hat, is today's definition of Pakistan. Make a video,Aim the users and pride the victory. Come on is there anything to debate here?

Admitting and truth are two different things.

If someone don't admit white as white it doesn't make it black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom