What's new

Pakistan waging covert war, says Maharashtra CM

:D

green_flag_in_sena_rally.jpg

Not every green flag with a crescent moon and a star is "Pakistani flag"

“Following Pakistan’s loss in the 1971 war, its rulers have adopted strategies of a covert war. There are terrorist attacks and efforts to spark riots between religious communities is evident in these efforts. We should strengthen ourselves and be prepared to effectively nullify any such efforts,” said Chavan.

I agree with this.Post 1971 after Pakistan Lost the war pretty badly,the administration of Pakistan realized that it can never win a full blown war with India and hence resorted to proxy war thereafter.

You were suggesting that ISI or JuD created a false flag operation to misguide your police into making statements about terrorists entering Bharat. .

Stop writing lol lul lol...

Yes this is true and it will come out soon.

I have been suggesting this on another thread. Pakistan has also learnt how to use its private media in more coordination with ISI propaganda, thanks to their pet Mubashir Luqman (already brought in notice of Foreign office of India) et al. Soon you will know how ISI (branded Pathological lairs) who in front of international community pretend they are not rouge; ready to help Indian agencies against terrorism but themselves are involved in communicating wrong information to Indian agencies to save that ''Bakra'' lookalike Hafiz Saeed and to tarnish their image.

He has inputs and recent false tip offs from JuD who is operating in Pakistan and playing games with Mumbai Agencies makes sense to anyone.

haha. As that blunder done by your agencies and media. Lack of shame.. Should donate a bit to you guys. Aman Ki Asha. Lol

I have been suggesting this on another thread. Pakistan has also learnt how to use its private media in more coordination with ISI propaganda, thanks to their pet Mubashir Luqman (already brought in notice of Foreign office of India) et al. Soon you will know how ISI (branded Pathological lairs) who in front of international community pretend they are not rouge; ready to help Indian agencies against terrorism but themselves are involved in communicating wrong information to Indian agencies to save that ''Bakra'' lookalike Hafiz Saeed and to tarnish their image.

So what is your FO going to do with Mubasher? I hope he dont lose his job by interference of your FO and RAW.

haha. As that blunder done by your agencies and media. Lack of shame.. Should donate a bit to you guys. Aman Ki Asha. Lol

So what is your FO going to do with Mubasher? I hope he dont lose his job by interference of your FO and RAW.

We are going to deny him visa and his movement to other friendly states if possible. This is what should be done to all terrorist apologists/supporters.

Aman ki Asha is not India only endeavour. Your traders were begging your Govt. and military establishment (meeting them personally) to help them carry on with Aman Ki Asha. But they have been disappointed by their real actions, I hope they know who is the real culprit of this not so Aman wali Asha.

actually they are aleting indian army whoz moral is always down plus no amunition to fight a war still i wonder where this billions of $ in the name of defence goes? in itally?

:lol:

Yup. And I bet you believe you were abducted by aliens. That ISI is working on a secret plan to destroy bharat, and destroy US. Not to forget, you probably thought martians are living among us. Prime example of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. What a raging hypocrite you are. :lol:

who give a **** to the unknown guy which even we never haired before in our lives lolz? whom is he ?:lol: india has 26 cms like him we should notice every poor soil now?he should worry abut formers suicides in Maharashtra before pakistan

Apparently paranoia knows no bounds...
so much for Aman ki Asha.. out in maharasthra.. it seems to be mass Murder ki Bhasha..

I have said it before and I will say it again. All this aman ki asha, cbm etc etc is useless. And sooner or later both Pakistan and India would be back to being normal(that is hating and threatening each other ).

The chances are he is right, Pakistan are probably doing things.

On the same token India also has a big opportunity to cause trouble.

This is the way it's always been.

Only difference the world we live in now has this stupid tag called conspiracy theorist which is used to ridicule those which are disagreeable, so much for free speech.

Ofcourse conspiracies exist, what is history if it's not an account of the conspiracies of men?

Peace will never be an option between India and Pakistan.

Idiots like this guy are a perfect of example as to why.

What conspiracy theories, Mumbai was attacked by terrorists trained in Pakistan. One of them is rotting in our jails. Have some shame for what they did first. How Indians are reacting have all the justifications in the world and we have no mood to let organizations still operating off the hook. Neither you guys can control your western borders in last 60 odd years now nor stateless actors (as officially subscribed by GoP). Then you ask others to show restrain, patience, shame if they react that way for your own failures which hurt us big time.

I would trust a CM of one of our state who has a state facing threats of strategic strikes every day than a emotional juvenile brain.
samjhota Express was attacked by indian army terrorists .Give a view on that big brother :coffee:

I would trust a CM of one of our state who has a state facing threats of strategic strikes every day than a emotional juvenile brain.

Your CM is paranoid and incompetent. Any threats to his supposed state must be analyzed before claiming they are coming from Pakistan. They could be due to an internal source. After all, you Indians just like to claim things without going into the details or conducting investigations. Trying to claim that Pakistan is waging a war does not do you guys any good and it certainly does not help your case when it comes to future terrorism threats. Instead of claiming the other side is waging a war, why not work with the officials to uncover where the threats are coming from? It seems you will follow the blind eye of your CM over anything.

Not a single prosecution for mumbai incident ..hafeez saeed,dawood known criminals are roaming freely .. What you think they will be good for your international image ?
You had chance to throw away the dirt but you still preferred to keep it .. Now dont blame others ..

because the courts didn't have the evidence to prosecute him....he got his due process, under given evidence (which was lacking)

as for this guy we keep hearing about by name of Dawood Ibrahim - he's even been seen roaming freely in Dubai. He has investments there, property there, in fact i've heard from some sources he even has ties to some royal princes there. So why you must focus on Pakistan ''harboring'' him?

(indian mafia/criminal underworld is a thriving lucrative business - i bet you ANYTHING ''Dawood'' has ties to your bollywood stars/directors, and to money launderers and criminal rackets in india)

if you feel the need to argue against what i said - then go ahead....but i know what i'm talking about, trust me

because the courts didn't have the evidence to prosecute him....he got his due process, under given evidence (which was lacking)

as for this guy we keep hearing about by name of Dawood Ibrahim - he's even been seen roaming freely in Dubai. He has investments there, property there, in fact i've heard from some sources he even has ties to some royal princes there. So why you must focus on Pakistan ''harboring'' him?

(indian mafia/criminal underworld is a thriving lucrative business - i bet you ANYTHING ''Dawood'' has ties to your bollywood stars/directors, and to money launderers and criminal rackets in india)

if you feel the need to argue against what i said - then go ahead....but i know what i'm talking about, trust me

Explain this ISI litter box then?

Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)

Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)

Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)

Jaish-e-Mohammad Mujahideen E-Tanzeem (JeM)

Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)

Al Badr

Jamait-ul-Mujahideen (JuM)

Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)

Harkat-ul-Jehad-al-Islami(HUJI)

Muttahida Jehad Council (MJC)

Al Barq

Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen

Al Jehad

Jammu & Kashir National Liberation Army

People’s League

Muslim Janbaz Force

Kashmir Jehad Force

Al Jehad Force (combines Muslim Janbaz Force and Kashmir Jehad Force)

Al Umar Mujahideen

Mahaz-e-Azadi

Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba

Jammu & Kashmir Students Liberation Front

Ikhwan-ul-Mujahideen

Islamic Students League

Tehrik-e-Hurriat-e-Kashmir

Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqar Jafaria

Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters

Tehrik-e-Jehad-e-Islami

Muslim Mujahideen

Al Mujahid Force

Tehrik-e-Jehad

Islami Inquilabi Mahaz

Al-Rashid Trust

Al-Akhtar Trust

Rabita Trust

Ummah Tamir-e-Nau

before i even dignify your question with a response, specify to me from where you collected these names?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom