What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Talking about Ajmal Kasab is being insensitive. The man caused deaths of innocent people. Whether it was a conspiracy or not is a different matter, but the truth is that man is the cause of many deaths. So lets not let the victory makes us arrogant and inhumane please.

yes brother, you're right.....

Peeps, it ain't necessary to belittle others while celebrating. Lets learn to rejoice when we rise and not when others fall.

Dont worry, We have got that covered with Shiv Sena :sniper:

If they are in Mumbai, they will be very silent indeed.

I watched that India Pakistan world cup match in 1996 in the Chinnswami stadium in Bangalore. It was electric atmosphere and we had lots of fun, especially when Prasad showed up that arrogance of Aamir Sohail the next ball.

There was not a single Pakistani flag or supporter visible. Later we came to know there were some Pakistanis among the crowd but they were really silent. I mean really silent. ;)

sorry behan!!! didnt even look at the screen-name before posting........maaf karo ji :D

awww behan keh dia to muaafi kis baat ki :-) no worries :-)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I watched that India Pakistan world cup match in 1996 in the Chinnswami stadium in Bangalore. It was electric atmosphere and we had lots of fun, especially when Prasad showed up that arrogance of Aamir Sohail the next ball.

There was not a single Pakistani flag or supporter visible. Later we came to know there were some Pakistanis among the crowd but they were really silent. I mean really silent. ;)

We are better, we let Indians cheer in Pakistan, we don't feel threatened :)

hehehehehe.... I guess you are a Punjabi, are you a sikh? I find Sikh men very sweet especially the older generation, they are so kind.

yups,bari jabardast knowledge hai tawadi,chalo naam bhi das do...
bas age thodi ji kat hai,aajkal galiyan wich motorcycle chalandey haan;)
i live in chandigarh.

Awww... how ironic that you have to come and rub that in on a thread celebrating Pakistan's win.

Never thought you were that kind Vinod :lol:

We are better, we let Indians cheer in Pakistan, we don't feel threatened :)

No one stopped them even there. They just didn't try it.

BTW, it depends on the political atmosphere. After 2002, things improved and Pakistanis had fun in Mohali. They were dancing in the stadium and also in the sector-17 market of Chandigarh. The crowds were cheering them.

After 26/11 and seeing the obvious support for those terrorists here, I have my doubts that people will welcome them with open arms.

Back
Top Bottom