What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

THE WORLD IS COMING DOWN, THE FLAGS ARE UP! WHO'S GONNA BE NUMBER ONE WHO'S GONNA TAKE HOME THE CUP!!!

Lets see how Pakistani batsmen play. I predict we will win with 4 wickets gone.

THANK YOU Team PAkistan for making our Pakistanday so special... Well played :-)

To all my fellow countrymen don't be so disappointed if Pakistan loses tomorrow it's a game and not the end if the world and frankly Pakistan needs progress in other areas but don't Lose hope but I personally feel it's going to be very difficult for Pakistan

This is what you said before the match. Now please don't feel bad how Pakistan destroyed West Indies.

Haters gonna Hate.

wtf... wat's got into these Pak players? They look like possessed!:P I would rather lose to OZ's tomorrow than facing these guys on S/F!!:D

112, They have been shot out for third lowest World-cup total.

Mark Nicholas put it in the best way possible when he described Pakistan's performance today; here are his exact words: 'For a nation that does not play test cricket at home, for a nation that has been beset by so many problems, to see this has been absolutely mesmeric'. One can't put it more brilliantly and succinctly than that. Right from the time, Gayle's thumping drive couldn't clear mid off, it was Pakistan all the way. They had the West Indies in all sorts of trouble and once Sarwan got out, just when he was beginning to look good, the flood-gates opened.

anybody know better quality link for free?

My paid subscription is expired now :cry:

Back
Top Bottom