Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pakistanis

Remember what u did to us :woot:

so kuch hak to banta hai :rofl:

1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif

@your sense of humor,take it easy I know you are sad

height of obsession a new member troll just came to make fun of this buddy we are not sad we are dissapointed in afridi and kamran but we are happy we made it to the semis its still a big thing the problem of our brittle middle order still stays

All in all an impressive game, dominated by great bowling.

Well done Pakistan, you did the most important thing, fought till the end and showed spirit. Hafeez has the respect of this team which will fight for him.

All in all an impressive game, dominated by great bowling.

Well done Pakistan, you did the most important thing, fought till the end and showed spirit. Hafeez has the respect of this team which will fight for him.

Who is crying Kid????
We are the only team to play 4 semi finals in 4 wc... and u indians on the other hand......LOOSER.... :P

BRAGGING ABOUT PLAYING SEMI FINALS TO REIGNING CHAMPIONS OF ONE DAY CRICKET.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 years later who is gonna even remember pak had reached the semi finals ...so all your effort is waste

pakistani nhi roy ajj bhi ye roty hain dekh lo

safe_image.php

Cricket is their profession, passion and the game is also their breadwinner.

To not get emotional on all these will make people equivalent to emotionless zombies.

Thats why u see people crying in athletics, football and all sports all around the world.

I would like to say that this match was fixed...No Question about it...coz this total was well getable ...even Bangladesh can make it easily...

has some one yet made a similar comment to that of the Pakistani hockey coach in Olympics??

questions again afridi get back in form we have spinners if its just spin then you will be left out you must get your batting in order this is i forgot he got soo many ducks should have played shafiq then him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom