What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain takfiri islam.:azn:

Yes, it is very prevalent in your country..when a person thinks that he is the only self righteous Muslim on the face of the earth and everybody else around him is a Kafir and then blows them up( in Taliban's case )...but you can see symptoms of that here too.

you hindu bharatis will never understand Muslims...

bro there is no such religion called hinduism, either you should used hindu or bhartis. Both are same...
they are in a nutshell to relocate themselves of where they could put themselves. Hope get succeeded sooner or later.

Yes, it is very prevalent in your country..when a person thinks that he is the only self righteous Muslim on the face of the earth and everybody else around him is a Kafir and then blows them up( in Taliban's case )...but you can see symptoms of that here too.

come out of your illusions of delusions. You need a landing gear.

I also feel we are loosing, just getting feeling luck is with Pakistan.

forget omer1984, & other member's who likes to flame be it indian or pakistani just enjoy the game its an indian vs pakistan semi-final in world cup cricket just ignore the trouble makers & both indian -pakistani members enjoy the game best of luck to both the great team's & kindly keep it an india-pakistan national symbol thread & please avoid Islam as i am an non-indian-non-pakistani muslim & i dont want my religion to be used for nationalism of be it 160 million indian muslims or 170 million pakistani ones please keep Islam out of this ISLAM is not pakistan nor india it does not belongs to
respected mr.gandhi or respected mr.jinnah

thank you

Thodi der ruk jao tum bhi yahi ho ham bhi yahi hai ....

Do explain ..where I am wrong.

taliban is not an islamic sect.
90% of muslim majority doesn't cares who follows what sects.
Most of them sects agrees basic principles.
NO sects claiming others kafirs except some counted idiots irrespective of any sects.
They all believed that Islam will revived in the future.

Aamir,

You know there is so much disappointment in Pakistan at the moment that Pakistan has hardly heard of anything good in the past several years or roughly a decade. We went under earthquakes, then saw wars on our western borders, bomb-blasts, terrorism, sinking economy, the worst floods, worst leadership and misery all around. As a Nation, what more have we got to loose today? What are you afraid off? We have been hardened to limits and I cannot think if Pakistanis can go further low beyond this point. In statistics, its called "hitting the bottom" and we are at the bottom.

Now this little even it our opportunity to cheer and breath again.. don't miss it. If God forbid we lost, we will only feel as low as we are feeling since years but if we won, that is going to illuminate millions of hearts and spark joy on lips that we could not witness in years. If Pakistan looses, you loose nothing.. rathe we don't have anything to loose further but if I, you and we won, the sky will be ours!

After years, I saw few guys dancing on music in the middle of street last night.. I haven't seen people more happy than I saw them tonight. Match is yet to be played but they are happy already.. look how starved we are for these moment of joy in our lives. Let these moments reach you and let this match bring a new spark in you. Bet your hope at Pakistan.. its worth it!

taliban is not an islamic sect.
90% of muslim majority doesn't cares who follows what sects.
Most of them sects agrees basic principles.
NO sects claiming others kafirs except some counted idiots irrespective of any sects.
They all believed that Islam will revived in the future.

I know Taliban is not a sect..it is an ideology..the word Taliban it self mean Talibi ilm(student)...they were originally the students of Pakistani Madarsas in NWFP.

But they promote Takifiri ideology amongst their cadres to convince them to blow fellow Muslims..like your countrymen.

I am not saying this to really annoy anyone - but do they pray like this before every match? If Yousuf Youhana, when he was Christian or Kaneria, a Hindu were part of the team - wouldn't they feel - "We are not part of the team" - if the rest of the team prayed, and they were not included? I've never seen the Indian team pray in public - come to think of it, I have never seen any other cricket team pray in public.

Dude dont you think that everyone should have freedom to practice their religon..I am sure Pakistani team would not mind if any christian or hindu player follow their religious obligation..Its not discrimination but its your basic right of practice your religon no matter where you are and rest i think MIKKIX explained it well
All religon have different ways of praying..i even pray at work during my break time and its in public too because i cannot find a private room for just my praying..

I know Taliban is not a sect..it is an ideology..the word Taliban it self mean Talibi ilm(student)...they were originally the students of Pakistani Madarsas in NWFP.

But they promote Takifiri ideology amongst their cadres to convince them to blow fellow Muslims..like your countrymen.

they are not the students of madarssas of NWFP only. they are migrants of all over the world.
dont associate this ideology with islam or pakistan.
americans thinks they are right in War on terror, claiming others are wrong.
Indians thinks they are right in claiming kashmir, claiming kashmiris are wrong,
same goes with Israelis, Russians, Koreans, Hitler.
if taliban or muslims have takfiri mindset then what about above.
Ohhhh your takfiri mindset claims that you are right and put you in a position to reclaim of what you dont have.

Hi guys..well i hope Pakistan wins..but i have a prediction.i hope it goes wrong but still i'd like to share it with you which tells that india is going to be victorious today.
If india bats first..they would score between 320-340 and they would restrict Pakistan within 230
If Pakistan bats first...they would score 260-270 and it will be chasen by india with 4 or 5 wickets in hand :(...i hope my prediction goes wrong.

Don't you guys have the muslim brotherhood that should hold you together always?

belief hold you together not land..you can born to any land..you can come from any nationalities ..if you have common belief then you have common interests..again pakistai hindu will be more closer to indian hindu than those muslims in india because they have same way of living which they adopted from hindusim thats how peoples keep their religous indentity alive in different countries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom