What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asalamualikum and Hi to every one. This is my first ever post here.As a Pakistani its natural that i will support Pakistan, but lets hope we see a good and interesting Semi Final.All the best to our team and also good luck to Indian team as well.:tup:

Not a weak link, but a wide gap, that gap is commonly known as Kamran Akmal lol

not against india , because u slovakian have no idea about indo - pak rivalary.

they play with every iota of adrenalin in their body. and nomatter what you say- even kamran is better than whole of your slovakian side mr. slavakian.

Asalamualikum and Hi to every one. This is my first ever post here.As a Pakistani its natural that i will support Pakistan, but lets hope we see a good and interesting Semi Final.All the best to our team and also good luck to Indian team as well.:tup:

i agree with you bro, i wish too that better team wins .

but if india will loose i will personally throw rocks at dhoni's home.:taz:

Hi, i think Ponting should be appointed as a next Indian bowling coach.If he said it's that good.

i agree with you bro, i wish too that better team wins .

but if india will loose i will personally throw rocks at dhoni's home.

Want me to send you some Slovakian rocks? :lol:

Btw, Pakistan has better chances of winning the game. Ponting says India is a slightly better team. But a glance into the history, and we know Indian players lack the killing instinct that Pakistani players exhibit.
Oh, and pray to God that Sachin doesn't make a century :P

Want me to send you some Slovakian rocks? :lol:

Btw, Pakistan has better chances of winning the game. Ponting says India is a slightly better team. But a glance into the history, and we know Indian players lack the killing instinct that Pakistani players exhibit.
Oh, and pray to God that Sachin doesn't make a century :P

oh if that's the case i guess paksitani should let sachin have a few chance to make a century, thats one way to win the game ????

and if you know anything about history, when in world cup india never lost to paksitan.

India would have the advantage of the home ground and the local crowd. IMO semis like these should have been played in a neutral avenue. The hostility is just too much for us to play in India and that too a very important match.

lol i told you 2 days before that my gut feeling is its going to be Pak vs Ind semi-final .if some one remember my that post? even ashok quoted that post of mine .you can scroll back in that Pakistan vs WI thread

@duhastmish

Arrey yaarooo patanjali is Indian he's busting your balls :lol: chill and let's enjoy the game.

May the best Indian win:devil:

oh if that's the case i guess paksitani should let sachin have a few chance to make a century, thats one way to win the game ????

and if you know anything about history, when in world cup india never lost to paksitan.

Ya know... gone is history... the future is mystery... except for the fixers :P

Just a joke, but I do seriously think the Pakistani team might win this. Their performance in this WC has been better than that of India.

India would have the advantage of the home ground and the local crowd. IMO semis like these should have been played in a neutral avenue. The hostility is just too much for us to play in India and that too a very important match.

What do you expect? The crowd in India to cheer the Pakistan Cricket Team like the crowd in Bangladesh?

The Indian crowd will be vicious on that day. They will shout, curse, throw bottles, throw stuff towards the Pakistan Cricket Team.

You watch and see the real face of the Indian people on 30th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom