What's new

Pakistan vs india missile symbolism

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about naming them Porus,Chakar,Dullah bhatti,Dahir etc?

And Pakistan found no one from 91 mln Punjabis to name her missiles? your post makes no sense!

All I think is that those rulers were anti Hindu/India in their respective eras that's why these missiles have the names of Afghan rulers in Pakistan.

LOL hold your fingers on the keyboard right there and listen.
We have what 1 Pashtun names named after our missiles?

Abdali

The others are:

Shaheen -- Persian person
Ghauri -- Persian person
Babur -- Mugul person
Ra'ad -- Arabic literature
Nasr --- Arabic literature

Persian names are used because Farsi language was widely taught in schools in Pakistan and Urdu has many influences...

Arabic names are used because our religious scriptures are written in their form.

There are more new missile to be made. I would advise you to just wait and watch....

From the looks of your views, it seems you are unhappy to see you're rulers invade Hindus.... Do you see that as a problem if Pakistan has chosen 1 name from your country?
As i previously stated, Pakistan is a very diverse country. We don't have 1 ethnic, language, religion, sects, etc.

And yes quite rightly, some of these name are named after those who broke Hindu back....

I don't get it. These guys started their invasion by first going through the land which is now Pakistan ie. the lands which now make up Pakistan bore the brunt of these invaders.
Why would you want to honor these guys? Seems like their anti-India sentiment has pushed them to cut off their nose to spite the face.

LOL hold your fingers on the keyboard right there and listen.
We have what 1 Pashtun names named after our missiles?

Abdali

The others are:

Shaheen -- Persian person
Ghauri -- Persian person
Babur -- Mugul person
Ra'ad -- Arabic literature
Nasr --- Arabic literature

Persian names are used because Farsi language was widely taught in schools in Pakistan and Urdu has many influences...

Arabic names are used because our religious scriptures are written in their form.

There are more new missile to be made. I would advise you to just wait and watch....

From the looks of your views, it seems you are unhappy to see you're rulers invade Hindus.... Do you see that as a problem if Pakistan has chosen 1 name from your country?
As i previously stated, Pakistan is a very diverse country. We don't have 1 ethnic, language, religion, sects, etc.

And yes quite rightly, some of these name are named after those who broke Hindu back....

Funny guy, aren't we talking about people of a country? or languages, ethnics etc..?

My name is Sher:

Sher in Urdu = Sher
Sher in Persian = Sher
Sher in Pashto = Sher
Sher in Hindi = Sher
Sher in Bangali = Sher
etc..

So all of them can now claim that Sher (lion) is their? Lol

Why do people over-analyze the names of Pakistani missiles?

No one in Pakistan gives a flying **** about the connotations of the names, then why do our neighbors get so damn worked up?

Whether we name them something Arabic, Persian or Pushtun, the fact is that they are a part of the South Asian heritage and we have as much claim over them as any of our neighbors.

Topics like these need to come under the banned topics list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom