What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
TODAY IS SACHIN YENDULKER'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS

STOP THIS IMMATURITY, LEARN TO RESPECT SPORTSMANSHIP. THERE ARE UPS AND DOWNS IN GAME, AND WE ARE ALL ABUSING HIM. THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST POINT I HATE IN THIS NATION, YOU DONT SEE THIS IN ANY OTHER PLACE EXCEPT FOR PAKISTAN! !! :angry:

We have alot of so called experts- who can judge others by watching them on TV-

Gul is bowling exellently now.......welcome back

wickets nayaab ho gye hain lata hai

abhi shoaib hota tu aik ghuma ke bowl deta khatmal ko

Find another keeper but no need to experiment the tested players who always sucks at pressure time

Sir Jee- we are not playing another keeper- because we do not have another one in reserves with the batting like akmal- see the other teams- every keeper there is a proper batsmen- we cannot just afford just a wicket keeper with such weak batting line up-

Last time we chose some one else as a keeper- he grabbed the opportunity by both hands and went for assylum in UK-

hey! kamran has been staying in the team even after sooo many poor shows, must be his men had threatened the new keeper of yours? akmal seems to have lot of fishy things to back him in the team.

I see India losing, Sachin cannot score runs and Dhoni does not know how to bat, so who will make runs?

Afridi has earned a wicket, that too of Dhoni. Captaan saab *salutations* A Dhulai is in order!

I don't think India can make more than 250 now.....

Oooppppssss my beer just got finished.......have to wait till innings break.......dont want to miss anything

Well this match would end in 250-270 gap and i doubt we can defend it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom