What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raja ji... hum khanne ke liye janwaro ko marte nahin... chahe woh sher ho ya murgi ho

haan ji app poor plants ki jaan letey hoo

aur sardi se bachney k liya banana leaf instead of leather jacket :P

Stop abusing each other guyz..... rather enjoy the moment...... yahan baethke gaali marne se koi veer nahi banega.... rather take this..... pata nahin log itna trolling kaese karte hain...........

article-2258073-16AD511F000005DC-888_468x286.jpg

@Roybot is thanked 20001 times .:cheers:

I think mine was 20000th Thank.

Last edited by a moderator:
:astagh: You should support your team through the thick and thin.

I do but i was talking about some crazy emotional fans who take cricket very seriously and such fans exist in boht countries

This champion trophy is not the end of cricket

abbi aghey aur dulahey honi ha engalnd mein in pakistan vs engalnd series soon after this trophy :D

@Roybot,

You idiot, you know what . . . . ?
After reading your too much troll against us Pakistanis. I have to say you something in Good-Urdu and that is:

JISS TARAH KOTTE KO KHEER HAZAM NAHI HOTI
ISS TARAH TUJE "Roybot" YEH JEET HAZAM NAHI HO RAHI I GUES . . .
boss jitna guess karna hai kar lo......abhi guess karne ke alawa kuchh chhoda nahi hai pak team ne aap logo ke liye......
but still....wishing good luck to the pak team for future endeavors ....:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
haan ji app poor plants ki jaan letey hoo

aur sardi se bachney k liya banana leaf instead of leather jacket :P

Yup... i'd rather eat a plant than bleed an animal to death.

And for protection against winter, I prefer faux leather over banana leaves.

Anything else?

Didn't watch the match. How did India win without even batting the full overs or reaching the required runs?

Didn't watch the match. How did India win without even batting the full overs or reaching the required runs?
psst psst.....bcci ne sabko khareed kar rakha hua hai......
seriousely thoh, due to rains india had to chase was 102 in 22 overs

Yup... i'd rather eat a plant than bleed an animal to death.

And for protection against winter, I prefer faux leather over banana leaves.

Anything else?

If we dont kill animals then they will be over populated ..we kill animals and animal kill others animals to feed themselves and its all natural process. we are not like goats who can only eat and digest grass or like tigers who eat only meat. We can manage to eat, chew and digest both and its not just eating but we use animal skins and bones for different things. Most People dont eat meat not because they care about lives of animals but because of cultural or religious beliefs and some of them dont eat because they have been told this since they were born. Someone else made this decision for you to not eat animals soon after you were born :)

Pakistan batting averages at CT13 Imran Farhat 2.00, Kamran 7.66, Malik 8.33, Hafeez 12.66.

It was a pathetic match due to repeated rains, and scores changed again & again.

If we dont kill animals then they will be over populated ..we kill animals and animal kill others animals to feed themselves and its all natural process. we are not like goats who can only eat and digest grass or like tigers who eat only meat. We can manage to eat, chew and digest both and its not just eating but we use animal skins and bones for different things. Most People dont eat meat not because they care about lives of animals but because of cultural or religious beliefs and some of them dont eat because they have been told this since they were born. Someone else made this decision for you to not eat animals soon after you were born :)

Absolutely!! It's not that Indians doesn't eat meat. It depends on food habit of Individuals.

But I am finding it difficult to understand, why in an Indian - Pakistan cricket thread we are discussing food habits. I mean from where this discussion popped up. :undecided:

See, this is a personal decision.

It doesn't matter whether humans can digest meat or not. To me, killing and eating another animal is just unacceptable. And, I find the halal method barbaric and inhumane. I cannot cause suffering to another animal just to enjoy the taste of its meat. And that is my personal opinion, which is not influenced by any religious beliefs.

In fact, a lot of Hindus eat meat (including beef). Animal sacrifice was (and perhaps still is) quite common during Hindu yagnas / prayer ceremonies. In Bengal and Orissa, fish is served during durga puja.

But, in my opinion, if an animal is to be killed (for population control, dinner, or whatever), then it should be carried out instantaneously causing minimal pain. Unfortunately, halal slaughter is often not executed properly which causes great agony to the animal.

Anyways, we're going way off-topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom