What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will blame misbah more since he came before Umar to bat and he also is the captain. This guy again costs Pakistan a match. He should retire from limited over Cricket and concentrate on test Cricket.

he had good record as captain but pathetic performances as batsman..he was playing shots like no 8 or 9 inexperienced batsman..missed so many balls and it seem he was there for picnic //at the end we lost match that could win easily

This Misbah has seriously pissed me off today. I hate him.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

he had good record as captain but pathetic performances as batsman..he was playing shots like no 8 or 9 inexperienced batsman..missed so many balls and it seem he was there for picnic //at the end we lost match that could win easily

He has good record only in Tests. Most of his limited over victories are against weaker teams like WI, BD or Zimbabwe.

I think Misbah cant bat under pressure, he always let go of such opportunities.

Akmal Brothers, imran farhat......................
Sifaarishi Sifaarishi Sifaaarshiii...............

Why always Akmal brothers while we have lots of players sitting on bench

Why they not Pick Imran nazir, Amir shehzad, and shahzaib

Umar Akmal batted well. It is Misbah who cost us the match.

hate misbah and umar akmal for this match

why they were waiting for last overs to hit the boundaries when they had 6 or 7 wickets still in hand :frown:
Dude just look England field. They saved 15+ runs.
Bowling is never our problem.
Our problem is Fielding and Batting.. Just look how Akmal brothers drop catches and misses stumps. This is habit of akmal brothers.

what da **** this Hafiz !! yue kar kya raha hey ?? telme ANY SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT OF THIS ***** ***** Hafiz from past 5 years ?

Misbah, please retire from all formats shorter than 3 day cricket matches. Please do this unfortunate nation a favour.

Misbah = Misball

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Misbah = Misball

Zardari call Misbah because Zardari nay suna hey usay b bara koi **** is Dunya may hey LOLZ

You always have issues with anything that Pakistani's can enjoy, do i need to remind you of Edward Maya's concert which was also an irritant for you. Get a life Chunda! Live and let others live

hypocrites need more of this hand because they are hypocrites

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

guys,im not gonna say misbah is bad or good, but today definitely he played like a loser

hope, he can smash good teams too,like india, australia in future

it was fracking 129 target not even a serious target but we played esp misbah played like loser

all umer akmal fans out their, well i would say go and drown in a cup of water

Ek Zardari, hamari jan aur jism par bhari;
Ek Misbah, hamare dilon par lamba sa sotta.

Burn them alive!!!!

417071_10150699049665070_338291780069_11720504_1617381686_n.jpg

I am still with misbah. Just look when afridi came in One days how suddenly Pakistan started Loosing. Afridi want to become captain and There are two groups in Team. Akmal brother want afridi to captain, also Hafeez also want to become captain. This is all against misbah.

Jiay Bhutoo ,Jiay Zardari, Jiay Misbah !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom