What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan needs some early wickets.

I told you there is nothing much in the pitch, its quite flat, the ball is not spinning much and if it is its pretty slow turn thus easily manageable ,as a result england batsmen negotiated it well and the day ends at eng being 31-0

meanwhile taufeeq dropped an easy catch of cook ,so along with taufeeq's poor batting the drop catch adds another award for him,now he gets 4 awards for being a idiot and a review wasted by Pakistan

Believe me england has a very good chance to chase it down ,don't go at the past records records are there to be broken .....on the other hand the pitch is good and there will not be much alien behaviour tomorrow , this is the same pitch were Pakistan saved a game against SA by batting whole 5th day and loosing not a single wicket

Also with a lost review and just a one left there will be a significant effect on bowlers

So be ready for it

yeah im genius, just reminding what i said

Genius. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Pakistan will inshaAllah win this match. No worries for me at least till now. :)

this match that made me happy pissed me off too i mean if azhar ali and yousaf were out early our score would have been less then 99 why do we have to depend on three players at most there is little team we either stand on bowlers or one two batsmen i am glad we will win this but we soo need to get this right our batting hope we win we need early fast wickets wish we win this and clean sweep this and show these guys that even if we have a little weak order we can still win

OOOOO dear its gonna be another exciting day of Test cricket. Real battle between bat and ball. This is what test cricket is all about. Wickets of Strauss, Cook and Peterson are important. If Pakistan managed to get couple of early wickets then i can bet that their mighty batting line will collapse once again.:pakistan:

As for now England is going well with 36 for no loss, Pakistan need a break through here atleast within 50 & hopefully 6 wickets within 100.

Have a little faith, man. I don't think England is gonna win this one. Pakistan just need an early breakthrough and after that England will crumble, I still believe they won't make more than 200. I'll just quote Ramiz Raja, "Pakistan has enough paint for a Whitewash". :agree:

Don't under count them they know its do or die for them so definitely they will come all guns blazing, we have so far seen that only those players have succeeded in scoring on this pitch who attacked the bowlers ...and what straus and cook are doing they are attacking where its needed and another improvement is that they are coming on their front foot and taking a big stride to negotiate spin and lbw possibility , if you have seen in the previous matches they were playing on back foot so there is surely an improvement , on the other hand we must admit that Pakistan batting again collapsed yesterday from a place where they would have easily scored 500 runs getting a lead of 458 they end up on loosing 7 wickets on 34 runs , not a single pitch in the world is so deadly that a team looses 7 wickets for 34 runs ,all were just poor shots

a new day a new match we have put up a good fight lets see we can get these guys out pakistan needs to take the top 5 early this will improve our chances alot hope we can win this i am praying

and @mani

none can deny on that one just like you said our batting order is weak if those two didnt score then this would have been game over at best 100

cable gone watching live from some english channel and the best part is their ads have some real hot girls in them ;):smitten:;)

we got one strauss gone we got strauss how is that 48/1

the English nightmare took the wicket of the captain :p:P:P

Abdur-Rehman-Wickets.jpg

am sure atleast two or three will go before lunch...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

A big sigh of relief for Akmal who's got away with an absolute howler...is this the start now for Pakistan to go on and get among the England order once again...

now Pakistan is paying for the dropped catches...

remember catches win matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom