What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing when we win we are the best when we lose we are cheaters i guess this attitude of our own ppls leads other countries to point fingers at our country & ppls....
we need to change our attitudes

go out to street and ask anyone our own image is down everyone will say paisa khaya hai it has just become yaar look at this 99 all out i mean this is just wrong its like our batsmen are trying to throw the much

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

99 one run to get the hundred i cant believe this

pakistan still has a chance three chances fr it to come back if we just retaliate and i mean retaliate like hell like mad and take them out with just a few runs lead ten we can do it we can win

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Time for England to get out in 70 Runs. NOW, Time for England TO FACE lions

our pride the bowlers and also the time to test englands training if the got anything and england watch out:triniti: they are a thousand times better then our batsmen :pakistan::pakistan: thats where our talent lies:pakistan::pakistan:

my mother just came and asked me whats going on? i told her about the match and she told me achay khasay paisay liye hogay akhir kar balance bhi tu karna hai sara tu nahi jeetay gay inho nay apnay ghar bhi tu chalanay hai :cry::cry: she went of laughing and i couldnt decide how to defend neither did i wanted too :undecided::undecided:
Ladies often make illogical comments and make you embarrassed when you don't want to be! It also happens to me sometime when my grandmother says something like that!

Ladies often make illogical comments and make you embarrassed when you don't want to be! It also happens to me sometime when my grandmother says something like that!

i hear you but if i had a triple figure i could have defended better but now its time we improve our image lets the bowling attack begin and we see them leave at 70 again

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

hey anyone know where i can watch live in case light goes off

go out to street and ask anyone our own image is down everyone will say paisa khaya hai it has just become yaar look at this 99 all out i mean this is just wrong its like our batsmen are trying to throw the much

99 one run to get the hundred i cant believe this

England was bowled out for just 72 in last match. Relax it is a game. Yeah we performed pathetic today but we have performed overwhelmingly good in the past one year or more. Paisai khanai ki baat woh log kartai hain jo cricket ko nahi samajhtai.

cmon cheema get an out and put the pressure

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

England was bowled out for just 72 in last match. Relax it is a game. Yeah we performed pathetic today but we have performed overwhelmingly good in the past one year or more. Paisai khanai ki baat woh log kartai hain jo cricket ko nahi samajhtai.

hey i am praying for tat too hope we can get them out with a small lead or a miracle before that

By the way India has bowled out Australia for just 130 runs in T20. Good day for the minnows.:D

question shouldnt we have played the spinners first to get early outs or are we trying to tire them out

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

taken out gone yeeeeessssssssss i see a 72 all out

they didnt said the same (Paisa khaya ho ga) for england when they get out for only 72. its high time that our ignorant ppls understand tht this is the game & every thing can happen. Its easy to sit in front of TV & saying BS but hard to face on ground

By the way India has bowled out Australia for just 130 runs in T20. Good day for the minnows.

man ok lets see how they retaliate too

they didnt said the same (Paisa khaya ho ga) for england when they get out for only 72. its high time that our ignorant ppls understand tht this is the game & every thing can happen. Its easy to sit in front of TV & saying BS but hard to face on ground

dude chill relax dont take it that personally :cool::coffee:

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

First blood has been drawn!!

yes we will do a rambo and take them all out like in rambo first blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom