What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody suggest me websites where i can watch live streaming of the match.

somebody suggest me websites where i can watch live streaming of the match.

Very easy. Just Google 'Pakistan vs England live stream' You'll see the 2nd link somethlng called cricket 365. Click on that and you are good to go.The match should start at 5-6 a.m U.K time i think....

Saqlain Mushtaq [Doosra Inventor] teaching Saeed Ajmal !!!!

119186.jpg

Saqlain Mushtaq [Doosra Inventor] teaching Saeed Ajmal !!!!

moulvi sahab tussi cha gaye your student bowled like a legend and now ofcourse jo kehtay hai yeh gentlemen ki game hai wohi bacho ki tarah ro rahay hai cmon england have some dignity when we lose we dont cry when india loses they dont cry when australia loses they dont cry when bangladesh loses they dont cry cmon... you are the creaters of the game and are acting like children.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Taufeeq-Umar-007.jpg

4ED7FACF7DE16732FF0002A739B50D1C_1323514825923_944.jpg

Thats their 50's and the 5th century stand between these two

taufiq umer gets fifty

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

102 runs partnership

Taufeeq Umar lost the wicket on 58, well batted !!!!

good opening stand by Pakistan , sadly just lost taufeeq umer after an opening stand of 114 runs its 114-1... hope the rest batting also works for Pakistan....and we should get a lead of atleast 150 runs

Azhar Ali should ball with Saeed Ajmal, Abdul Rehman and Hafeez.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww man if we put up about 350 runs we should be ok hope we get there

azhar ali is not batting well in recent past he is looking very rusty even he wasnt able to contribute much during bangladesh tour..he was a good prospect for me when he first came to the scene ...was quite a compact batsman but he is struggling

England 192

Pakistan 138/2 (43.0 ov)

Pakistan trail by 54 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Its lunch time

working-out-during-your-lunch-break.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom