What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

That was the best thing we had after a long time. No crap star plus soaps, no news channels' nonsense wrestling talk shows :P no lota talks lolzz

only great PTV and great match followed by great songs by Junoon and Ali zafar

dont u watch those??
i also dont watch those,very irritating.
but quite famous in pakistan also:D among ladies who have a lot of time to pass;)
:D:D

I am not irritated BTW. I am just reminding the truth and facts about ur team..

We know if pakistan wins QF, Afridi will be perment captain, so YK and Misab will not make it happen.

:lol: same can be said for dhoni who was criticisng his batsmen for the loss .

dont u watch those??
i also dont watch those,very irritating.
but quite famous in pakistan also:D among ladies who have a lot of time to pass;)
:D:D

oh no man i dont watch that crap its soooooooooo irritating even if you are passing by and have a glance. yeh quite popular here

That was the best thing we had after a long time. No crap star plus soaps, no news channels' nonsense wrestling talk shows :P no lota talks lolzz

only great PTV and great match followed by great songs by Junoon and Ali zafar

Yar tumhe nahi pta manai sidhu ka reaction dekhna tha aj ,samjha karo

yar PTV pe tau har wakt eik tractor dikhatay rhate hain.1 tractor hota ha aur eik kissan aur woh kehta ha "aiye aj main apko tractor chalana sikhaon ,aj dekhtay hain k kahiton ma tractor kese chalaya jata ha

yar PTV pe tau har wakt eik tractor dikhatay rhate hain.1 tractor hota ha aur eik kissan aur woh kehta ha "aiye aj main apko tractor chalana sikhaon ,aj dekhtay hain k kahiton ma tractor kese chalaya jata ha

Haha! Remember PTV 2, and that programme in which the presenter talks like this " Ye tractor hey. Is ke char payye hotey hein. Ye hal chalane ke kam ata hey....."

We all know pakistan is already in QF. Their intra team fighting will loose the match. They have great kamarn akmal, misab and yunis khan. All are having history of loosing match. Cheer till QF match...you won't have anything after that............................................

The same is with your sachin, dhoni and yuvraj!

199663_10150122679822353_180148317352_6808697_4560287_n.jpg

Well our team is very professional, we hardly see any in fighting public.

Yeah well we'll see what happens as we are not the ones facing Aussies in QFs now, the one who will shoud worry about it. What makes me happy is that one of the favorites will be knocked out!!! making path clearer for Pakistan :D

If India is convincingly beaten by WI then we may also have Pakistan India Quarters

Back
Top Bottom