What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again!But India intelligentally didn't fire back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disrupting security is exactly what the enemy will try to do.

Just see the attacks when Bush and Bill Clinton had visited India

I have a Question :
What can America do,if Pakistan successfully manages to include Kashmir in Indo-US talks?
I mean what are their options?

I have a Question :
What can America do,if Pakistan successfully manages to include Kashmir in Indo-US talks?

USA can just advise either side to adjust,based on what conclusion it makes.
USA can't force or persuade any of the two to come to a decision.
Thats all it can do.

I have a Question :

I doubt if Pakistan really has the influence to force Kashmir on Indo-US platter :lol:

i doubt it was unprovoked. Media isn't reporting accurately perhaps. Such incidents have always happened. In all cases, it's never been that Pakistan stands idly without retaliation during firing incidents. Best luck to that injured jawan and may he make recovery :) :)

i doubt it was unprovoked. Media isn't reporting accurately perhaps. Such incidents have always happened. In all cases, it's never been that Pakistan stands idly without retaliation during firing incidents. Best luck to that injured jawan and may he make recovery :) :)

He is dead.
:cry::cry:

I have a Question :

I dont think U.S will intervene in Kasmir matter.....the reason is they want to maintain Good relation with INDIA....just like U.S state department spokesman said ' Relations with Pakistan not at India's expense ' .

Firing on LoC is generally used to provide a cover to infiltrate terrorists into the Indian Kashmir from the Pakistani side.
So when voilation happens from Indian side we can assume that India is giving cover to infiltrators into Pakistan.

Voilations happens from both side. I don't know why one side is making so much big deal. Infiltrators and unrest of the border :blah: :blah:....

Actually this statement made me laugh

Pakistan tried it best to create unrest in the borders,so that the Kashmir issue will be discussed during Obama's India visit.

So when voilation happens from Indian side we can assume that India is giving cover to infiltrators into Pakistan.

Voilations happens from both side. I don't know why one side is making so much big deal. Infiltrators and unrest of the border :blah: :blah:....

Laughing is good for health,also at times when you don't need to.

When did India last violate Ceasefire?
:hitwall:

Ya sure but do remember to back your allegations with proof.

Oh Cmon, pakistani media also makes a BIG DEAL and BTW, a soldier has fallen, what do you expect?

Good for you :cheers:

Ya sure but do remember to back your allegations with proof.

Oh Cmon, pakistani media also makes a BIG DEAL and BTW, a soldier has fallen, what do you expect?

Are you backing your statement with proofs?? :taz:

I am not talking about media right now. I am talking about immature statements like one of yours.

May the soldier rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom